+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Third kit

Third kit

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2022/...-kit-launched/

I don't really approve of third kits but at least it's for a good cause.

Hmmm, as you say, it's for a good cause.

Name:  2022third.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  8.4 KB

Brings back memories of Eliphas Shivute scoring a diving header at Ibrox and Willie Falconer scoring a last minute winner against Rangers at Fir Park. I loved that kit as a relative youngster back then as I thought it was ‘Borussia Dortmund-esq’ but it’s not really a Motherwell FC kit and and I really don’t like the ‘mfc’ lettering.

That said it is for a very good cause and it’s really good to see the club reach out to the community like this, so I’ll probably buy one.

3rd team shirts are normally a 'can we milk more money' project. This one is very different, and as the profits will go to 4 separate charities (especially suicide related), I'll also purchase 1 ... do they come in 4XXL sizes?

Looks like it glows in the dark! Mind you, here is South Africa, with all the power cuts, that could be handy!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)