+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kick off change possible

Kick off change possible

Should Notts have gone with this? I say no.
    https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk...ff-times-73667

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Should Notts have gone with this? I say no.
    https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk...ff-times-73667
    For me the only fans that should answer this are those that are going to Maidenhead and that actually want to watch the England game.

It’s 2 1/2 hours drive so those wanting to watch Notts and get home to watch England will definitely miss the first half.

Would a 1pm KO really be an inconvenience?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    For me the only fans that should answer this are those that are going to Maidenhead and that actually want to watch the England game.

It’s 2 1/2 hours drive so those wanting to watch Notts and get home to watch England will definitely miss the first half.

It's not about the fans, it's about giving the players the best possible chance to win this match. Training plans, dietary and sleeping requirements will already be in place and they shouldn't be altered.

Switch it to another day. France and England won't mind a couple of extra days to prepare.

Totally agree. We bought our train tickets weeks ago and have based the family logistics on a 3pm kick off.

If the k.o. time is going to change, it needs to be soon so we can get a ticket refund and amend our plans for Saturday.

I'm going to Maidenhead and i certainly do not want the KO time changed.

Well I am forunate to only be about 3/4 hour away from York Road, so it won't be an issue either way for me.

Will be interesting to hear the thoughts of those travelling the long distance from the East Midlands. The smells from the burger van to your left, the sounds of a train or four at your back zooming past, and a chance of celebrating 3 more points. Yer can't beat it.

It didn't sound like LW was a fan of disruption in the preperation for the early kick off the other week so I doubt Notts will want to change from 3pm to earlier.

Looking at the weather forecast, wouldn't moving the game to an earlier time increase the likelihood of it being called off due to a frozen pitch?

I think England need to change from Saturday to Sunday, so they are able to watch our game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast