+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team formation

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    And you thought I should go away? .
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Yes please
    No chance, none at all...Keep reading for great information from someone who really knows about football..Your one liners don't add anything in my opinion at least..

No chance, none at all...Keep reading for great information from someone who really knows about football..Your one liners don't add anything in my opinion at least..
    But then neither do your 26 liners

Like your grip on 'facts', your idea of information is limited to subjective comment. Why should we be interested in ramblings.
    Furthermore, why do you take such pride in your nonsense?

I can't belive you've provoked a response out of me again! Please go away!

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    I can't belive you've provoked a response out of me again! Please go away!
    No way...You failed the test of authenticated reply and my posts are not remblings but details of FACT...Is that a word you understand and if not you can go to a dictionary to find out if needed! I see you have reverted back to insults...I am staying and so as I've said before, You are NOT compelled to read any of my posts..You are lucky to have such a well educated poster with loads and loads of football knowledge!

One liners don't exist in my vocabulary!

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Like your grip on 'facts', your idea of information is limited to subjective comment. Why should we be interested in ramblings.
    Furthermore, why do you take such pride in your nonsense?
    My post on the Chairman's manager application has received 370 views so far...Seems plenty of fans then and want to read what I say on here and it is a forum for opinions and not a one liner forum...

🥱🤡

My post on the Chairman's manager application has received 370 views so far...Seems plenty of fans then and want to read what I say on here and it is a forum for opinions and not a one liner forum...
    I’d take the number of views with a massive pinch of salt. I would say there are only a dozen or so people using this forum (not a fact, just a guess), so I suspect that the number of views could be the same people viewing multiple times.
    More relevant is the number of replies.

And there lies a problem in my view, 370 views and no comment (When I last looked) is quite frankly pathetic for a professional football clubs forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast