Mike Ashley buys the Wasps Stadium and immediately evicts Coventry City. CCFC is a club in turmoil anyway. Home games cancelled early season because the pitch was unplayable following the Rugby tournament. Now they've lost the ground completely.

Will the EFL hit them hard? Fines? Points deductions? Throw them out of the League?

Personally I hope not. I hope they either come to an agreement with Ashley or (yet again) find another new "home".

Having gone through almost disappearing ourselves in the run up to Maxwell, the run up to the 3 amigos and then the disaster caused by Storm Mel, despite Cov fans singing "we're gonna have a party..." last season, I wouldn't want them to go through what we went through last season which is an emotion that is no stranger to them following their experiences with SISU... another bullet we luckily dodged.

What is Ashley up to? It would not surprise me one iota for him to offer to buy the club for a quid...... I don't like Cov fans but I don't wish them this uncertainty either.