+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)

Unhappy Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    39-year-old mother of two here in Bolton had a booster last Tuesday and failed to wake up on Thursday. Heart attack in her sleep is the reason given.

She's now permanently sleeping mein freund. Wake up, this crisis is real.

39-year-old mother of two here in Bolton had a booster last Tuesday and failed to wake up on Thursday. Heart attack in her sleep is the reason given.

She's now permanently sleeping mein freund. Wake up, this crisis is real.
    BT, very sad, however, what can/are you doing about it? Just asking.

All anyone can do, SS, is suggest to people that they inform themselves before blindly rushing off to get «*vaccinated*».

It is not a vaccine in the true sense of the word. It genetically modifies cells. Neither the long term nor the short term effects have been adequately tested.

It is the only situation ever where Big Pharma has been legally exempted from litigation against the side effects.

That is scary!

Only now is the truth coming out and that is all that BT can do - alert people to the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT, very sad, however, what can/are you doing about it? Just asking.
    I post what seem to be the facts about a vaccine that was rolled out to quickly because of media and government inspired saturation.

It stank to high heaven, I went on about it so much at least three regular posters chucked their toys out of the pram and left this forum because they thought they knew better.

I'm off to the land of the educated tomorrow, and it will be interesting to hear the views of reliable friends in Augsburg, Stuttgart and Munich.

I post what seem to be the facts about a vaccine that was rolled out to quickly because of media and government inspired saturation.

It stank to high heaven, I went on about it so much at least three regular posters chucked their toys out of the pram and left this forum because they thought they knew better.

I'm off to the land of the educated tomorrow, and it will be interesting to hear the views of reliable friends in Augsburg, Stuttgart and Munich.
    As far as I know mon ami, the vaccine lunacy has an even greater hold in Germany than it does here, and that's saying something.

This guy posts on Substack from Germany every day.

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/the-rate...m_medium=email

Kids need to get out more and eat dirt and worms and build up natural immunity like what we did. As for the jabs I warned my mate about what BT had said but he still went ahead and got his booster then as he came out the pharmacy to cross the road he was hit by a bus and died instantly. To make matters worse the bus was 5 minutes behind schedule because it was delayed by someone having a panic attack after they'd just had their jab. Such is fate.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Kids need to get out more and eat dirt and worms and build up natural immunity like what we did. As for the jabs I warned my mate about what BT had said but he still went ahead and got his booster then as he came out the pharmacy to cross the road he was hit by a bus and died instantly. To make matters worse the bus was 5 minutes behind schedule because it was delayed by someone having a panic attack after they'd just had their jab. Such is fate.
    Carpe diem eh k-c?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)