+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian Dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    They are a bit ott but I’d rather have that than our boring players,Kane’s boring like Southgate you never see him gee up the players.
    I agree, but isn’t that part of the sanitisation program? Be nice, follow the social media trends, wear the armbands, socks and laces. Don’t say anything controversial, be bland and point to the sky.

I miss the days when a goal celebration was the players simply kissing each other

Disrespectful celebrations in the NFL are punished with penalties that can harm the team.

Aw come ooooonnn. My daughter was watching and howling with delight at the celebration dances! Helping get her into footy. Kill joys!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The problem is that the game has been sanitised so much that there's no chance of any on the field retribution

Had any player took the piss out of Roy Keane like that in his playing days then there would have been a scything tackle and a " don't **** with me boyo"

Now even the slightest touch and players go down like a sniper got them, followed by a yellow or red card.

The old leveller.

Portugal were much more professional tonight than Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Portugal were much more professional tonight than Brazil.
    They daren't celebrate with Ronaldo on the bench

Yes, that's how it should be done raging. No daft ponsing about, no hogging the limelight, just celebrate the goal and get on with it.

Portugal are a much classier act and tbh played the better football. Clive Tyledsley and McCoist would have passed out in a massive orgasm if it had been yellow shirts and blue shorts tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Yes, that's how it should be done raging. No daft ponsing about, no hogging the limelight, just celebrate the goal and get on with it.

Portugal are a much classier act and tbh played the better football. Clive Tyledsley and McCoist would have passed out in a massive orgasm if it had been yellow shirts and blue shorts tonight!
    Saw both games, both very good teams to watch. Portugal need to get down more though. Boring f*ckers.

I would suggest it's in the Brazilian temperament to be a bit more "exuberant', nice to see someone enjoying their work.
    However if I'd been the opposition I would have smacked 'em !

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I would suggest it's in the Brazilian temperament to be a bit more "exuberant', nice to see someone enjoying their work.
    However if I'd been the opposition I would have smacked 'em !
    Agree

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast