+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian Dancing

Not dancing now are they??! 😂

Not much dancing today

Arrogant *******s

Cheerio

Alright dancing when beating South Korea.

Obrigado.

Weird how the pundits melt at even Brazilian average-ness. For Neymar's goal the defender cocked up his positioning and the goalie inexplicably failed to dive at his feet to smother the shot. Yet, still it was heralded as a 'privilege to witness'!! Is it a privilege to witness a couple of defensive lapses that I would have been angry at Woody and Viking for?!

They only beat South Korea and Croatia are a proven excellent tournament team, yet the BBC pundits are in shock.

BBC calling it a shock when the stats were very even and Croatia were the runners-up in the last World cup and Brazil were knocked in the quarters again.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Weird how the pundits melt at even Brazilian average-ness. For Neymar's goal the defender cocked up his positioning and the goalie inexplicably failed to dive at his feet to smother the shot. Yet, still it was heralded as a 'privilege to witness'!! Is it a privilege to witness a couple of defensive lapses that I would have been angry at Woody and Viking for?!
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Exactly
    Exactly, exactly

Neymar took his goal well, he rode two attempted tackles

But had those tackles been outside the box he would have been up in the air like he had stood on a land mine

Amazing how athletic they can be when it suits them.

Proving worthy of the hype though, did anyone see that pass from Messi for the argie goal. Wasn't even looking in the direction of his mate, but somehow reversed the pass through the defence to find his man with absolute precision! How did he even see him running in that direction?? Astonishing!

Messi > Ronaldo.

For me anyway.

I get the arguments that Ronaldo has done it in more countries and I think he may have more goals. But I prefer Messi’s style of balance, vision and natural skill above Ronaldo’s power.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast