+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazilian Dancing

Brazilian Dancing

Disrespectful to the opponents says Roy Keane

Or a way to connect with the fans says the Brazil Manager.

Which camp are you in?

Think it depends if its your team or you are the opponent.

Some of it was taking piss like two or three dances per goal, and the one where whole bench got involved after the on field team had already celebrated.

Surprised there was only 5 mins added on.

Book them all for time wasting. That will put a stop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Disrespectful to the opponents says Roy Keane

Or a way to connect with the fans says the Brazil Manager.

Which camp are you in?
    Definitely taking the p;ss... and the incessant sycophantic fawning of the ITV commentators over the Brazilians was really grinding my gears..

I'm looking forward to somebody knocking the cocky bleeders off their perch. Hope it's us in the final

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Definitely taking the p;ss... and the incessant sycophantic fawning of the ITV commentators over the Brazilians was really grinding my gears..

I'm looking forward to somebody knocking the cocky bleeders off their perch. Hope it's us in the final
    I tend to agree,

Neymar had one shot on target, it was a penalty and the rest of the time he was trying to walk it in and do party tricks.

Bit grumpy all. I think as alays they are very enjoyable to watch, as I remember they were as a kid with Socrates et al. Prob will get knocked out by a well disciplined low block counter team though, but I love watcing them.

Time wasting. Plus I didn't think they were as brilliant as the pundits said

Mccoist

Was boiling my p1ss

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I tend to agree,

Neymar had one shot on target, it was a penalty and the rest of the time he was trying to walk it in and do party tricks.
    The problem is that the game has been sanitised so much that there's no chance of any on the field retribution

Had any player took the piss out of Roy Keane like that in his playing days then there would have been a scything tackle and a " don't **** with me boyo"

Now even the slightest touch and players go down like a sniper got them, followed by a yellow or red card.

They are a bit ott but I’d rather have that than our boring players,Kane’s boring like Southgate you never see him gee up the players.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast