+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spain v morocco

Spain v morocco

Can you imagine what English fans would be saying about their team if we were in extra time v Morocco?
    Football isn’t about dominance anymore it’s about winning on the day, and showing respect to the opposition who can all win on the day.

It’s strange how most teams at this World Cup have a glaring flaw.

Spain need a striker, give them Kane or Mbappe and they’d probably win it.

Give us Van Dyk instead of Maguire and I’d take us to win it.

Argentina need Bellingham in midfield.

In most cases with international football, you loose your best defenders or midfielders or strikers just as the weaker part of your team suddenly gets stronger with younger new members.

Unless your Scotland where of course you are just continually s h it in all departments all of the time.

We’re better off than most of them. Brazil have looked poor until S Korea gave them an early lead which then gave them the samba mode. If you keep it tight they struggle more.

Spain are out. Who would have backed Morocco in a penalty shootout v Spain?

How come we play next week while this thing is still going on?
    I though it finished before league starts again?

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    We’re better off than most of them. Brazil have looked poor until S Korea gave them an early lead which then gave them the samba mode. If you keep it tight they struggle more.
    Looks like a knighthood for Southgate is well within reach. France are beatable, along with the rest of them.

Spain bore the f u c k out of me tbh.

Constant passing for passing sake with no end product.

Football at its best is all about going past a man, moving the ball through the lines at pace and incisive movement.

At every level this is the same, like our performance v Stoke compared to the slow paced dross under Bruce.

Spain got what they deserved.

I’d rather see us lose to France going at them rather than sit back and hope.
    Last edited by mickd1961; 06-12-2022 at 07:00 PM.

You can see why Brazil are favourites after last night's performance, job done by halftime without getting out of second gear. Some superb football on display.

Spain one shot on target in the whole 120 minutes. Possession may look good but it's goals that win matches.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Spain bore the f u c k out of me tbh.

Constant passing for passing sake with no end product.

Football at its best is all about going past a man, moving the ball through the lines at pace and incisive movement.

At every level this is the same, like our performance v Stoke compared to the slow paced dross under Bruce.

Spain got what they deserved.

I’d rather see us lose to France going at them rather than sit back and hope.

Boufal of Morocco. Spanish right back will be having nightmares tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)