+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morocco

Morocco

Deservedly go through knocking out my 2nd Home Nation. The Spanish flags are down for another couple of years.
    Winning pen put away by a lad born in Madrid !! His Mother bought a Fez in Tangier.
    It’s bloody cold here !!!
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 06-12-2022 at 06:01 PM.

Morocco not a bad team something like ranked 20 in the world I think.

Spain were awful.

It's bl**dy freezing here mate.

Spain are also my second team. Were they Shyte or Morocco good? I go for the former very poor, too slow in midfield and nothing up front to threaten. It was like watching old England take penalties.

Very disappointed.

Another billy big bollox underestimating the opposition

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Morocco not a bad team something like ranked 20 in the world I think.

Spain were awful.

It's bl**dy freezing here mate.
    Got back in Barnsley Sunday Chop freezing is the appropriate word.

Was rooting for Morocco. They did a great job defending, but could have had the game wrapped up long before…… Love going there, people are very friendly. They like the English, The incredible scenes of joy tonight were just as if they’d won the tournament…. Now they face another of my favourite places,
    Now normally I’d go for Portugal, but I’d love Morocco to do the same to them, if nowt else to wipe the smile off that smug bugga’s face
    More work on their finishing needed though

Morocco played very well & were a pleasure to watch & thoroughly deserved to go through & to be honest I might not see it in my time but I do not think we are many world cups away from an African country getting to the final & lifting the trophy.

Some people complaining that Morocco were boring and negative and didn't deserve to win. I beg to differ. Morocco played to their strengths, defended brilliantly and were unlucky to not catch Spain on the break. They knew they couldn't go head to head with Spain but had a game plan they stuck to and it worked. Terrible penalties taken by Spain.

Poor keeping…. But a good cross.. finish the job now

Image of the day. Ronaldo down the tunnel on his own, crying his eyes out. Poor sportsmanship, Love it ! Hope he cries for a month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast