+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hope they've got them covers on

First to look to keep warm are feet, decent lined boot not too tight, get a size larger than normal.
    Hands, gloves are crap on their own, you need something like Trespass ski gloves with a mitten over cover.
    Head, look like a tw4t wear a silly hat.
    When really cold a trapper hat.
    I despair when I see people moaning about cold feet with trainers on.
    Good luck. It's cold but no breeze.

It had better be on, we’re doing a 9000 miles round trip for this 😀The strikes have already knackered some of our plans up. Bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    It had better be on, we’re doing a 9000 miles round trip for this 😀The strikes have already knackered some of our plans up. Bugger.
    Sota, are you in the George Wright yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Ditto here Brin

Plus I have a RUFC manager’s coat. Mrs G calls it “ the tent”

Add to that the Millers snood, gloves and bobble hat

Look out there’s a monster coming
    🤣 bet there’s loads tomorrow wearing two or three layers. Crash mentions a trappers hat, think I’ll be wearing my Millers trappers hat also.

More importantly I’ve been out delivering Xmas cards to the neighbours on our street. Stood on one of their gardens and gave to say it’s very crispy and crunch underfoot…. Oh dear! and -4 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    First to look to keep warm are feet, decent lined boot not too tight, get a size larger than normal.
    Hands, gloves are crap on their own, you need something like Trespass ski gloves with a mitten over cover.
    Head, look like a tw4t wear a silly hat.
    When really cold a trapper hat.
    I despair when I see people moaning about cold feet with trainers on.
    Good luck. It's cold but no breeze.
    Crash I have a brand new pair of a constabulary’s regulation issue boot. Just the job for tomorrow 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Crash I have a brand new pair of a constabulary’s regulation issue boot. Just the job for tomorrow ��
    Hello, Hello !

Crash I have a brand new pair of a constabulary’s regulation issue boot. Just the job for tomorrow 
    I have given my son my un-opened packet of thermal long-johns, & thermal vest, he needs them on the nightshift,
    I have a pair of army boots, putting them on, with a thermal vest, under my Millers shirt, hat, pair gloves, snood
    & thermal socks.

�� bet there’s loads tomorrow wearing two or three layers. Crash mentions a trappers hat, think I’ll be wearing my Millers trappers hat also.

More importantly I’ve been out delivering Xmas cards to the neighbours on our street. Stood on one of their gardens and gave to say it’s very crispy and crunch underfoot…. Oh dear! and -4 tonight.
    You do realise it's Thursday today Brin? Don't want you sitting in NYS all on your lonesome.

藍 bet there’s loads tomorrow wearing two or three layers. Crash mentions a trappers hat, think I’ll be wearing my Millers trappers hat also.

Brin's going Friday on his own Cam, then he doesn't have to share his soup & sausage rolls with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You do realise it's Thursday today Brin? Don't want you sitting in NYS all on your lonesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Knitting a new cardie

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast