+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hope they've got them covers on

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sota, are you in the George Wright yet?
    About to set off mate. Weather absolutely glorious here, hard to imagine being cold.

Don’t know about GW on match day yet, it depends what our kid’s got lined up for us with England playing as well.

Will definitely be in touch on here to arrange a meet up. Perhaps Wendun will turn up this time ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Knitting a new cardie
    Someone better take a blow torch, to defrost Brin on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You do realise it's Thursday today Brin? Don't want you sitting in NYS all on your lonesome.
    I’m setting off early so as to get to front o’ pie queue….😄
    Last edited by Brin; 08-12-2022 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    About to set off mate. Weather absolutely glorious here, hard to imagine being cold.

Don’t know about GW on match day yet, it depends what our kid’s got lined up for us with England playing as well.

Will definitely be in touch on here to arrange a meet up. Perhaps Wendun will turn up this time ha ha
    Bring some Woolies pal it’s going to be a weather shock to your system…, have a safe flight pal 👍
    Last edited by Brin; 08-12-2022 at 04:44 PM.

Knitting a new cardie
    Grist, I’m hoping Santa’s got something in his sack for me…

Grist, I’m hoping Santa’s got something in his sack for me…
    Didn't know you were that way inclined.

And here’s Brin ready to go

Name:  C5B52CE7-A42C-4D7D-9144-D114B5875DCF.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  9.8 KB

And here’s Brin ready to go

Name:  C5B52CE7-A42C-4D7D-9144-D114B5875DCF.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  9.8 KB
    Brins lost a lot of weight, but still over 23 stone, with the look of it.
    Come & sit at the side of me on Saturday Brin, you will make me look slimmer of the year.

Should be a pitch inspection today at minimum. Long way for Bristol fans to travel tomorrow if it’s called off. Mind you, once travelled down to play Bristol on a coach and we were 25 minutes away when we heard the ref, brought in from all places, the Isle of Wight, called it off due to a waterlogged pitch.

All that frigging way for a £25 coach journey for nothing. Should have used a local ref to inspect the pitch and not wait for a distant ref to turn up. Not sure where this ref is from and hope we as a club are not waiting til the last minute to call it off if we have to. Very hard ground this morning and unless they’ve had the covers on overnight, I suspect the NYS pitch is the same.

Should be a pitch inspection today at minimum. Long way for Bristol fans to travel tomorrow if it’s called off. Mind you, once travelled down to play Bristol on a coach and we were 25 minutes away when we heard the ref, brought in from all places, the Isle of Wight, called it off due to a waterlogged pitch.

All that frigging way for a £25 coach journey for nothing. Should have used a local ref to inspect the pitch and not wait for a distant ref to turn up. Not sure where this ref is from and hope we as a club are not waiting til the last minute to call it off if we have to. Very hard ground this morning and unless they’ve had the covers on overnight, I suspect the NYS pitch is the same.
    Yes, and the inspection should be at the same time as the kick off, not 3pm or later

A few hours sun can make all of the difference, but this early kick off might work against us.

The pitch at the away end is the part that gets less sun on it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast