+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Bostock Signs

If Matty Palmer left us we’d have fans saying he was overrated and didn’t contribute much.

Will Bostock be a replacement for Castro if he goes back to West Brom in January?

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    If Matty Palmer left us we’d have fans saying he was overrated and didn’t contribute much.
    Those fans eh?! Overrated is crazy talk.

Open question do we want Castro to go back? If he and WBA were keen to extend to end of season should Notts keep? Or hasn't he done enough?

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I’d have said that last season. Not this one though.

It was noticeable on Saturday that there was a downgrade of the quality of our midfield when Francis came on. If Bostock is replacing him on the subs bench then it can only be good news. If he can take a decent corner then that’s great as well, particularly in those tight home games that we’ve had difficulty with just lately.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 07-12-2022 at 01:47 PM.

I think this now finally dismisses the Bros only want to sign young players to sell on. They wanted to sign Ellis, they renewed JOB and now Bostock, it’s clear they know they also need established talent and experience to be successful.

This is definitely a Williams signing and not a Radar. I hope for his sake it's not an old pals act.

Will he glue with the boys, let's just hope he sticks around.

Just like Baldwin was an old pals act signing eh. It is amazing after all the good work and right decisions LW has made in a relatively short space of time, there are still people who doubt his decision making.

There’s some worrying comments about his mobility on that message board….he’ll have to find his legs again if he wants to fit into our side at the minute. Hope it works out for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    This is definitely a Williams signing and not a Radar. I hope for his sake it's not an old pals act.
    I think Radar (Owners) do both, at no point have they said they want to sign just young players. What they have said is they want to find undervalued players, basically want to get their monies worth and a bit more.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast