+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 📝Bostock Signs

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Me too.
    There's a significant age difference. And an even bigger mood/motivation difference, if the interviews are anything to go on.
    John Bostock won't get a better opportunity to re-boot his career in a team playing very good football and with a lot of spirit and togetherness. By most accounts he's got a lot of talent, and at 30 he's certainly not 'old', so it will surely come down to attitude, application and confidence. In theory, he should be an outstanding player at this level.

I have just watched a series vlog on You Tube and this one was Highs and Lows with John Bostock, It is just over an hour and covers his career journey and his 'highs and lows', it is very interesting, and well worth taking the time to watch. I think he will get on really well with LW, which seems very important to getting the best out of JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I have just watched a series vlog on You Tube and this one was Highs and Lows with John Bostock, It is just over an hour and covers his career journey and his 'highs and lows', it is very interesting, and well worth taking the time to watch. I think he will get on really well with LW, which seems very important to getting the best out of JB.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Is this the one?

Yes sir

What a sincere guy. I hope he has a better experience at Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Yes sir
    Brilliant ta!

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    What a sincere guy. I hope he has a better experience at Notts.
    Agreed and I'd be surprised if he did anything other than enjoy his time here.

I didn't think I'd listen to the whole program but there was a lot to learn from it and I was somewhat impressed at how insightful Anton Ferdinand was.

It's clear that it is all a very cut-throat and at times not pleasant or rational business.

Yes I was impressed with Anton Ferdinand, like Rio too as a pundit. Very interesting to note that AF picked up on the time of year Bostock got married, (Jan12th) and knew that he was not having a good time with football, just from that bit of info.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678