+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preston(home)predictions

Preston(home)predictions

After the surrender at turf Moor,a positive reaction is needed.
    Would like to say a home win but I am edging towards a draw.
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    After the surrender at turf Moor,a positive reaction is needed.
    Would like to say a home win but I am edging towards a draw.
    1-1
    well in the past that one off result now, and didn't change a great deal. Can he learn from the mistakes is the bigger far more important thing form that one off. I think he will have learnt alot more personally.

2-0 Rovers

Phook me,I missed the early kick off.I would have put you down for a win.
    What a showing up though,didn't think things could get much worse after Burnley humiliating you,but Preston sticking 4 past you at home is horrendous.

Must admit though Ewood is a fantastic ground to get that many Rovers supporters off in such a short space of time is nothing less than remarkable!😁👍

Thank ****,I have just seen this now.
    I was absolutely livid yesterday and the reply wouldn't of been pleasant.

😁😁

"Have been" not of been .!

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Thank ****,I have just seen this now.
    I was absolutely livid yesterday and the reply wouldn't of been pleasant.
    He can go now this guy. I thought he has something a bit different at first. We clearly are heading in the wrong direction. Something is massively wrong if you throw in 2 performances like that. Embarrasing. No fight. That was far worse yesterday than the Burnley debacle.
    I would take Travis out now and not bring him back for a very long time. I'd send Morton packing back to Liverpool. And bring Buckley back. Criminal he is playing another clubs crap player who gives goals away in favour of our own player.
    Dack did well yesterday. Him & Carter where the only ones with any positives.
    Time to try cash in on Brereton. He can leave now in Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Must admit though Ewood is a fantastic ground to get that many Rovers supporters off in such a short space of time is nothing less than remarkable!😁👍
    In 35 years of watching football I have never left a game early. Not watching Bury. Or Rovers. And I have seen some battering over the years. Had I travelled down in the snow say freezing cold and had to watch that I'd have walked out after an hour too. Absolutely 100%. I've seen Burnley fans disappear at Ewood at 3-0 down when you lost 5-0 so please knock that off mate. Have some respect for those people who spent good money at a truly awful time of year travelling to watch that. My Dad travelled 2 hours from Cumbria to see that. I can take banter but dont be a dick.

Sorry Champs,no offence meant ..Merry Christmas 🎄 to you and your family and Robin and family.😁😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)