+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot strikes

Ot strikes

Bear with me, I'm crap at maths. Say rail workers etc, lose about 30 plus days of work, and get a 10% rise. How long would it take to get their money back?

Yep me too.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Bear with me, I'm crap at maths. Say rail workers etc, lose about 30 plus days of work, and get a 10% rise. How long would it take to get their money back?
    Depends if they’re on strike pay from the union?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    It would take about 1.5 years to break even if they aren't getting any strike pay.

They could obviously just get on with it , accept getting poorer every year , accept poorer terms and conditions whilst shareholder and corporate pay booms .

I mean dignity is way overrated isn't it ?

Should just have an all out general strike and get rid of this incompetent wretched bent useless government.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They could obviously just get on with it , accept getting poorer every year , accept poorer terms and conditions whilst shareholder and corporate pay booms .

I mean dignity is way overrated isn't it ?
    It’s what broke the miners strike in the 80s, plus a manic egotistical leader on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It’s what broke the miners strike in the 80s, plus a manic egotistical leader on both sides
    Plus the scabby b.astards from Notts that wouldn't strike. That would have seen another Tory Government fall and probably save the most viable mines for many years to come but they weren't having that happen again.

Ot. Strikers

It seems like they on a loser. Public sympathy on the wane. Well paid workers greed. Tut.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast