+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leyton Orient

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Game off
    My garden was frozen over this morning but it was OK by lunchtime as the temps rose..

Looking at the covers on the main site during the inspection, they really didn't do any job at all as the whole purpose of them was to keep the frost/ice OUT and not in as it appears on the photo..They need to be far thicker or better material..

It would seem as though the ground staff put them on far too late anyway ie the ice was on the pitch and all the covers did was to keep it there...;( ..Sorry to see that game postponed as fewer fans will be there from both sides come a Tuesday Evening..

Mind you there could be some snow around tonight..

Saved by the weather! Didn't fancy it tomorrow anyway plus 4 key players missing. Hope we can rearrange when at least 3 of those are back and fit. Plus a transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Saved by the weather! Didn't fancy it tomorrow anyway plus 4 key players missing. Hope we can rearrange when at least 3 of those are back and fit. Plus a transfer window.
    Can think of three. Fourth?

I take it that Gazan means, CBR, Long, Ainley and Offord.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    I take it that Gazan means, CBR, Long, Ainley and Offord.
    Thanks. It was Long I had (unsurprisingly) forgotten about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12