Can lightning strike twice? Or is that just being fanciful? Plus we're without our one class player, Luke Offord. I can't see us scoring, so can we stop them from scoring? That depends on how the team are set up. If we choose to defend deep, then we'll fail. We need to fill out the midfield area and defend from the front.
I'm interested to see the line up at the back. Please don't play Zac at Left Back. Take this opportunity to play him in his best position -on the left of 3 CHs with Rio at LB. Then play Tariq left of midfield, alongside Thomas and Colkett. Finally push Brook forward alongside Agyei. We need to press the Leyton Orient defence rather than standing off. The 2 CBs are vulnerable under pressure when holding the ball so need to be harassed and not allowed to settle. We need to pressurise the opposition into making mistakes. We also need to move forward at speed, hence why I'd rather have Brook playing at the front.
Sambou may have nuisance value and be full of effort but he doesn't score and doesn't assist so other possibilities need to be explored.
However, what I think and what will actually happen are not the same so I'm predicting 0-3 loss.