+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Half Season Ticket Question

Half Season Ticket Question

Half season tickets are now on sale, as I'm sure most have seen. Quick question.

If I buy one I would qualify for the early renewal offer in the summer. Am I right in assuming that would be for the exact same seat that I would have had for half of this season? Or (hopefully), could I qualify for the early renewal price and change seats within the same stand if a 'better' seat comes available?

Basically there is a decent option but not perfect. Thanks.

Not certain but:-

Yes you get the renewal letter for the same seat

And yes you can move but only after the renewal period for other season ticket holders has expired because they don’t know if an existing ST holder is leaving it to the last moment.

Once that period has expired you can move but you have to pick your time to do it because unallocated seats go on general sale and if somebody has bought a ticket for that seat for an upcoming game the ‘ system” will block you from having it.

The staff in the shop are very good at arranging the move but it’s a bit clunky for them because it’s an “un- user friendly” system they have to use

Appreciate the reply, makes total sense.