+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dancing Brazilians

Dancing Brazilians

Not dancing now are you ? , over hyped and arrogant .

Well done Croatia , never gave up and took their penalties very well .

Same as england

Naymar went into hiding for the penalties lol.

Absolute class that man Modric.

I was absolutely disgusted at Brazil’s celebrations after the last game showing no respect for the opposition and I’m delighted they’ve gone out.

It goes to show what you can achieve when everybody gives 100% and never gives up.

Croatia are unbelievable in terms of their achievements in football. Since their formation in the 90s they have reached a world cup final in 2018 and two world cup semis in 1998 and 2022.

I loved their team in that 98 world cup and also their euro 96 squad. They had some wonderfully gifted players like Robert Prozineki, Robert Jarni, Mario Stanic, Zvonimir Boban and Davor Suker to name a few. Brilliant team with style and class.

How they keep on producing top class players is astonishing considering their population is around 4 million. This current Croatian side has talent but the heart and fight that they have is what has brought them this far. Great to see and good luck to them.

Yet again, Croatia have rode their luck and scraped through a knockout World cup tie on pens.
    I think 4 out of their last 6 have been won that way, and the only two games that didn't go that far were the Seem and Final four years ago.
    But in fairness, it shows they are resilient and hard to beat, and as Im sick of Brazil when it comes to the WC, I have to say well done to them. 👏

Croatia have equalled Germany now with 4 out of 4 penalty victories! With what I saw in the other game they should also beat the Argies?
    I would like Croatia to do it, however how sweet would it be for us to beat Argentina in the final with a disputed hand ball goal……….
    Well Lee the ball came over from Bellingham and Kane looks to have headed it in but it has hit his hand and VAR has missed it! It’s a Maradonna situation?

“The hand of KANE and ABELlingham”

Something tells me though that even if we do produce our best footy and beat France. We would then blow it again when it matters in the Semi or the Final. 😮

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Croatia are unbelievable in terms of their achievements in football. Since their formation in the 90s they have reached a world cup final in 2018 and two world cup semis in 1998 and 2022.

I loved their team in that 98 world cup and also their euro 96 squad. They had some wonderfully gifted players like Robert Prozineki, Robert Jarni, Mario Stanic, Zvonimir Boban and Davor Suker to name a few. Brilliant team with style and class.

How they keep on producing top class players is astonishing considering their population is around 4 million. This current Croatian side has talent but the heart and fight that they have is what has brought them this far. Great to see and good luck to them.
    Spot on Pass. Can't help but respect the achievements of such a small country.

The Croatian , Serbian and indeed many of the state's that were once part of the former Yugoslavia are tough people both physically and mentally .

We were stood with the Croatian fans at Hillsborough at Euro 96 when they defeated Denmark with as Pass has alluded to a magnificent goal from Davor Suker .

Chuffing hell you wouldn't want to pick a fight with that lot although they were brilliant with us because we were supporting Croatia that night as underdogs , it made sense !!!! .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast