+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Common cold vs Covid

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Some folk are still wearing masks.
    I suppose they'll wear them forever.
    Would you describe yourself as a libertarian?

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    I guess we'll never truly know, but I did wear one, and continued to occasionally after it was scrapped - in certain circumstances, probably out of habit.

Not sure if it helped, but I'd like to think it did more than nobody wearing them at all, and it did me absolutely no harm!

I, for one, tend to believe scientists over conspiracy theorists.
    I'll never understand why people get so upset about masks.
    The only thing I can add to the debate is that if you try and gob on someone whilst wearing one then you fail miserably, which is probably the whole point of wearing one.

Those pesky doctors and scientists though, studying for years only to not realise we have the internet to keep us right on all matters relating to public health.

I suspect there are quite a few Right Said Fred fans on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Would you describe yourself as a libertarian?
    Not if it meant I had to join in with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I'll never understand why people get so upset about masks.
    The only thing I can add to the debate is that if you try and gob on someone whilst wearing one then you fail miserably, which is probably the whole point of wearing one.

Those pesky doctors and scientists though, studying for years only to not realise we have the internet to keep us right on all matters relating to public health.

I suspect there are quite a few Right Said Fred fans on the forum!

The problem is mask wearers fall into one of these two categories.

1/ The holier than thou.
    2/ The permanently frightened.

The problem is mask wearers fall into one of these two categories.

1/ The holier than thou.
    2/ The permanently frightened.
    Or

3) Those who were not 100% sure of the true benefits but took the advice of experts (not politicians) and popped them on as it did them no harm what so ever and may just help keep others safe.

If people still choose to wear them that's their choice. I haven't come across a mask wearer who gets all 'tutty' at those who don't wear them. It's non-mask wearers who are more likely to judge mask wearers.

Absolutely

Best to remember though that the science was about protecting others and now 99.9999999999% of mask wearers do so to protect themselves.

Never worked never will.

Edit: Mostly on busses I see folk wearing a mask covering their mouth only.
    I saw someone the other day lifting their mask of for a second to take a draw of their fag.

A mongol can ascertain why and how!! I never caught a cùnting thing no bugs or colds all during covid now I' got covid in may fir first time n I've got a hellish flu just now! Of course cūnting masks helped! In certain situations it helped massively. But why is abz so god damn depressing!?!??? Folk dont give a fkn **** fir their fellow aberdoomian!!!

Mask wearers - point and laugh. They may look ridiculous but they're not actually doing you any harm apart from the annoyance factor.

The anti bacterial brigade though????

They're killing us all.

Absolutely

Best to remember though that the science was about protecting others and now 99.9999999999% of mask wearers do so to protect themselves.

Never worked never will.

Edit: Mostly on busses I see folk wearing a mask covering their mouth only.
    I saw someone the other day lifting their mask of for a second to take a draw of their fag.
    FFP 3 will but they can be rather cumbersome looking.

Spain still requires masks to be worn on public transport. All the taxi and bus drivers are still wearing them.

https://english.elpais.com/society/2...e-wearing.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    A mongol can ascertain why and how!! I never caught a cùnting thing no bugs or colds all during covid now I' got covid in may fir first time n I've got a hellish flu just now! Of course cūnting masks helped! In certain situations it helped massively. But why is abz so god damn depressing!?!??? Folk dont give a fkn **** fir their fellow aberdoomian!!!
    The Mongols are an East Asian ethnic group native to Mongolia, Inner Mongolia in China and the Buryatia Republic of the Russian Federation. Why would they know why and how ? Perhaps a trip to Ulaanbaatar might be in order for you Mr Ba's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast