Quote Originally Posted by Threefivetwo View Post
Got to disagree, whilst maybe I wouldn't use the words deserve to lose, I thought Kelty were probably worthy of the three points. You get what you put into a game and QoS were well off it in terms of tactics and effort in my eyes.

It perhaps wasn't a penalty, I simply don't know as I was too far away to see however its very telling there were no protestations from Currie or any of the players.

It's just another disappointment in an underwhelming season
Absolutely spot on.352. Qos we’re the better side for the first 10 minutes then the rest of the first half it was probably even in terms of possession and half chances. The second half Kelty completely bossed the game and everyone around me could see it but yet again no changes from the manager to try and improve things until it was way to late as Kelty had the momentum by the time he made the changes. And in terms of the penalty. From where I was it looked a certain penalty and I certainly never seen one player complaining about it. Which is saying to me it was a pen.
And another point I would like to make is the crowd. That has got to be the lowest for a good few seasons. Yes it Xmas etc but people are walking away and unless there is either major changes or a change in attitude by the club then we will be looking at the harkness era again