+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rimmington Bar

Rimmington Bar

Looks good and inviting, a few before match 🍺 and a few 🍺 after plus food on sale, £5 entry for East stand seaters, what’s your take on this, do any remember old social club outside corner of ponty end?

not at 5 quid to enter

Is the Fan Zone open ? You can freeze your b0ll0cks off drinking cold beer artside for nowt there. Then go inside for substandard food from the concourse kiosks. Then sit an hour in the car waiting to leave the car park. For a fiver a head for a small number of people you can avoid the match day experience of ordinary fans.

Fleetwood ev gorrit right. A free to enter bar for all fans, home and away, with a good atmosphere
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-12-2022 at 07:06 AM.

Yes I suppose your right a £5 entry is a bit steep, if it was free to enter it would a bit more tempting perhaps, as you say freezing temperatures and ice cool beer is not for me, couple of beers in town in a warm pub for me then a bovril to warm up at match. Lovely

It says everything that the club are happy to set up this Rimmington's Bar as a way of paying to avoid the general match day experience for ordinary fans

--in the warm
    --a choice of drinks
    -- better quality food beyond the burger/ hot dog junk food
    --a place to wait in the warm while the car park clears

Only available to a limited number who pay extra.