Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
Very worrying if true Wartman. I hope that your reliable source is wrong this time, I cannot get any info. from the guy who gives me snippets from time to time.
What bothers me is what we do know for sure, when they are asking for £25k from the Railwaymen Society. £25k is such a drop in the ocean with our turnover, if they are asking for that then I guess we must be in trouble. Roll on Monday evening when I hope against hope that there will be a reliable feed offered to non attendees.
I can also lend a little more rumour ( I cannot guarantee that this is 100% accurate so treat with caution) all of our loans with the exception of Arthur are to be terminated in January and our recruitment will likely be 1 loan player only with the hangers on and the kids filling the gaps. If it does come to light that the clubs financial predicament is true (and I sincerely hope I am having smoke blown up my arse with this and i have never wanted anything to be so untrue in all my life) I would expect Charles Grant to resign immediately no ifs buts or maybes I think we all know where the financial troubles of the club lie and we don’t need to go over old ground but it looks like our professional future appears in some doubt.