+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Sevco

Aberdeen v Sevco

Feel like we need something to look forward to after that.

In/Oot? - In (must be Xmas)
    Furryboots? - South Stand
    Pre - Driving from Ingerland
    Post - Driving to Tarland
    Prediction - 2-1 AFC

There’s only one thing I’d like witness repeated from today’s game and that’s a chant of “Merry Xmas, f@&k the huns”

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Feel like we need something to look forward to after that.

In/Oot? - In (must be Xmas)
    Furryboots? - South Stand
    Pre - Driving from Ingerland
    Post - Driving to Tarland
    Prediction - 2-1 AFC

There’s only one thing I’d like witness repeated from today’s game and that’s a chant of “Merry Xmas, f@&k the huns”
    Quiet word to our Manager for this one : ATTACK , ATTACK , ATTACK !!!!!!

I honestly don't think I could stomach Tuesday night after this afternoons sh*tfest.

The thought of letting the other half of the cheeks the freedom of Pittodrie might tip me over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I honestly don't think I could stomach Tuesday night after this afternoons sh*tfest.

The thought of letting the other half of the cheeks the freedom of Pittodrie might tip me over the edge.
    100%! Tottaly disgusting from that Tim Irish cunť

With the players available we could win this and put out a statement that we are up for the challenge. With Jim Goodwin in charge we have not a hope in hell of winning. Sad but true.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - The mad, hard c*nt shed for a christmas pie and a hot chocolate
    Pre - chilling in the van
    Post - heading down to Edinburgh
    Prediction - 2-2

I will watch via tv. I won’t waste my time by heading up to Pittodrie to watch a team who will sit off the opposition because the manager who gives the instructions is a total wimp. Any player worth their salt should ignore his pathetic attitude and get fired right into the huns like their life depended on it. Nothing less than the 3 points will do….the mentality at Aberdeen FC needs overhauled.

I've only seen this mob play once, semi when we won 1-0, I don't really want any part of them.
    They're too directly indicative of the vile, corrupt nature of Scottish football.
    Won't be going, I've bought a ticket for the semi.....Still not sure I'll go.....I just feel dirty.
    Anyway, defo not in Tuesday....might watch on TV.
    Love to see The Rat suffer a career/life threatening injury.
    Take a 7-0 defeat if Tilly-rat and Balmedie-rat both finished up eating through a tube and speaking like Hawking.........well, a man can dream.
    Love to see those two utter fu cktards totally ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I've only seen this mob play once, semi when we won 1-0, I don't really want any part of them.
    They're too directly indicative of the vile, corrupt nature of Scottish football.
    Won't be going, I've bought a ticket for the semi.....Still not sure I'll go.....I just feel dirty.
    Anyway, defo not in Tuesday....might watch on TV.
    Love to see The Rat suffer a career/life threatening injury.
    Take a 7-0 defeat if Tilly-rat and Balmedie-rat both finished up eating through a tube and speaking like Hawking.........well, a man can dream.
    Love to see those two utter fu cktards totally ruined.

🤣😅 spot on

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will watch via tv. I won’t waste my time by heading up to Pittodrie to watch a team who will sit off the opposition because the manager who gives the instructions is a total wimp. Any player worth their salt should ignore his pathetic attitude and get fired right into the huns like their life depended on it. Nothing less than the 3 points will do….the mentality at Aberdeen FC needs overhauled.
    Like most/all on here Red John remembers the tradition of the Dons fan and how it used to be. Every time either of the cheeks came into our patch they were given a torrid time. Every time ! They'd be battered into submission. When.. but more importantly Why did this stop ? I want this back don't care if we lose 2-3 Saturdays game (Tims) apart from being acutely embarrassing was heart wrenching and deeply sad for a proud Dandie. So Goodwin get this into your passionless and tactically devoid mind .. We expect !!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast