+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    every team has the same squad size. 25 of which 17 can be foreign, the rest have to be home grown players.
    So depending on who gets injured and for how long can cripple you.

So for example, Yates/Henderson/ Richards are all injured and home grown players.
    You are aware of that aren't you?
    not aware cause I'm not really bothered if I'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    every team has the same squad size. 25 of which 17 can be foreign, the rest have to be home grown players.
    So depending on who gets injured and for how long can cripple you.

So for example, Yates/Henderson/ Richards are all injured and home grown players.
    You are aware of that aren't you?
    Agreeing with Sith, nice having you round the place and all but couldn’t give a toss about any problems to do with notts Forest

Welcome Harvey White!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Welcome Harvey White!
    Short arse....

Not kidding but Kido on his way apparently. Would you kid a Kido?

Not to bad really

Would have liked a right back but building nicely on a lidl budget at the minute in my opinion.. you cant criticise what the club have done under Clowes so far. Summer depending on which league we’re in will be interesting, if the restrictions are still tight it wouldnt actually be a bad thing to stay in League 1 another season as that would be good with ohr restrictions.. yes a promotion would be great and its what we want though,, but if that does happen we’ll need to be patient and accept a mid table to bottom half season or two until these embargoes are removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Agreeing with Sith, nice having you round the place and all but couldn’t give a toss about any problems to do with notts Forest
    I was merely answering Siths querie mucker, that he seemed to assume we had a pool of limitless players.
    It is actually something your club will have to deal with, should you ever make it back

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Not to bad really

Would have liked a right back but building nicely on a lidl budget at the minute in my opinion.. you cant criticise what the club have done under Clowes so far. Summer depending on which league we’re in will be interesting, if the restrictions are still tight it wouldnt actually be a bad thing to stay in League 1 another season as that would be good with ohr restrictions.. yes a promotion would be great and its what we want though,, but if that does happen we’ll need to be patient and accept a mid table to bottom half season or two until these embargoes are removed.
    Yeah its ok, and free agents arent easy to come by in January, maybe have a better transfer market this summer as we have more stability.

Agree on being patient. I think get up and have a mid table ish finish next season and ill be happy. That said i expected mid table this season so you never know. The momentum counts for a lot, you see lots of examples of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Short arse....
    Just seen the short arse's welcome video. Looks like he could be Sibs' brother. Says all the right things. I'm happy with the signing. In Warney we trust. I fully expect the lad to start on the bench and get a few little cameos before he gets a start.

Didn't get the striker or RB we needed so it's go for it with what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Just seen the short arse's welcome video. Looks like he could be Sibs' brother. Says all the right things. I'm happy with the signing. In Warney we trust. I fully expect the lad to start on the bench and get a few little cameos before he gets a start.

Didn't get the striker or RB we needed so it's go for it with what we have.
    The two we got from the Arse are both forwards and Vigar can cover at tight wing back. Bot no, no pure central striker to cover injured McGoldrick or ineffective Collins

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)