+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Been doing a bit of investigation. It seems we have a 1 year option in JK's contract we can trigger so that's both him and Cash with us next season unless we get an offer we can't refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Anang recalled by West Ham so that’s another position we might have to fill within the next week.
    Its a shame he didn't ahve the best of luck, but Loach is the current understudy and I think one can get a keeper on emergency loan if required.

Fingers crossed Everton don’t notice Dobbin’s their player…

Im happy enough for Plymouth and Ipswich to do all the spending and add the pressure that comes with it

The pressure isnt on us its esp onIpswich after their spending, you can sense that from their fans and their manager

Still need a striker and a full back but get them in and we’re good for the rest of the season, and its actually fun just being in the mix this time, feels totally different to the Morris years where I always got the impression and vibe the club was weighted down and under immense pressure from the man who owned it. Feels free and entertaining this time around albeit its league 1 not the Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Would be mice if he scored some of the chances hes getting, should have scored a hat trick last night

If Dobbin goes home at end of season it's looking likely that we will play against him next season in the league 😄

Blimey thats a bold statement, looking likely Everton will go down, but us getting promoted? That I would say is a possibility but no more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Hopefully they'll remember the first one where, even at 68, I'd be disappointed if I hadn't put it away, the 2nd one where he put it just wide trying to avoid the 5 or 6 defenders in front of him, unlucky with the 3rd that hit the bar... and not the 2 assists...

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Hopefully they'll remember the first one where, even at 68, I'd be disappointed if I hadn't put it away, the 2nd one where he put it just wide trying to avoid the 5 or 6 defenders in front of him, unlucky with the 3rd that hit the bar... and not the 2 assists...
    As they said on t’telly he’s a work in progress. Mind you that miss off Fozzys pass was criminal, that was the best Derby pass of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    If Dobbin goes home at end of season it's looking likely that we will play against him next season in the league ��
    Not, as is rumoured, they get Dyche. But, back to us...clock’s ticking...just seven days to secure any ins and outs.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)