+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Currently, Frank is minded to vote for the Reform Party

Currently, Frank is minded to vote for the Reform Party

Frank, you are a devoutly religious bloke, making amends for your multitude of sins.

Does God want us all to vote for the Reform Party? That party is far to the right of Attila The Hun.

I totally approve of up to 8% of the vote in each of the 650 constituencies being for the Reform Party. That will nearly all come from people who hitherto voted Conservative. So, this splitting of the Right Of Centre vote will help to wipe out the Conservatives.

My sins?, there are plenty, and i will pay, so will you. I want the conservatives out, the reform party have my vote. They are not right wing, but are from your perspective.

Answer me this. There are 250,000 young people who say they will never work, not work now and then ,never.

We are importing foreign labour to do the jobs those people wont do, and paying them not to. If i was six****, watching daytime tv, and my father came in the room, he would slap me around the head, grab me from behind and kick me down the street, saying dont come back till you get a job.

Will a Labour politician, or Tory, go on tv and tell these people to get off there rear ends and get a job, or else, like no more benefits.

While the left coach people into filling in forms to get money.

While the nurses go on strike etc, we pay w ankers to sit at home.

Can i have your view?, not that you will address reality. Reality is that we are kaput, bankrupt, finished.

IT WILL BE ENTERTAINING. Your view that is, biased, class hate marxist s hite.

That's simply not good enough. You have the attitude that anything that is half an inch to the left of your extreme right view is Communist / Marxist.

Margaret Thatcher betrayed this country by selling off our basic utility companies such that they are owned by foreign powers. Even the majority of Conservative voters believe that the utility companies should be state owned. Yet you have stated that such would be Communism. That in itself defines you as far right.

I have no dislike whatsoever for the countries that now own our utilities in their state owned companies. They made the most of Margaret Thatcher's treason. This year the French state owned company EDF put up electricity prices for its French customers by 4%. It put up electricity prices for its UK customers by an extortionate amount.
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 20-12-2022 at 01:31 PM.

Frank, it is quite clear from The Holy Bible that God's political philosophy is a little to the left of centre. So how do you reconcile your political and religious beliefs? God is most assuredly not a Conservative. It is sensible to believe that God would vote Labour.

Foreign Governments own some of our rail companies too. Isn’t Arriva owned by the German Government? That’s the Arriva that is failing badly but leeching profits back to Germany instead of investing for improvements.

Arriva is indeed an appropriate name for the company. It does not quite amount to arrival.

62% of Conservative voters want energy to be nationalised.

68% of Conservative voters want water to be nationalised.

https://weownit.org.uk/blog/biggest-...ationalisation

Quote Originally Posted by _Stefan_Kuntz View Post
    Arriva is indeed an appropriate name for the company. It does not quite amount to arrival.
    So was 'Virgin', they never went all the way either.

When i was a child there was a record that just had a man laughing, im sure Griff would remember that, it was the laughing song or whatever. HA HA HA HA HA HA HOHOHO HA HAHAHA HOHOHO, etc.

Compare privatisation to the railway workers and there corrupt, silly, over paid nonsense.

hohohoho ha ha ha ha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)