+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: possible crewe weekly wages for players

possible crewe weekly wages for players

These are figures taken from salary sport. £31,ooo which includes approx £8000 for loan players.

In comparison Port Vale £61,5oo No figures for loan players.

Only reason for checking is doing a project on Premiership and Championship clubs.

You should check it out. amazing how little the weekly wages are for a fair number of our players

It's all the figment of someone's imagination. How on earth do you think they get private detailed information?😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    It's all the figment of someone's imagination. How on earth do you think they get private detailed information?����
    Your one liners are so famous. You really should be proud. Oddly all the online sites are quite similar. And they take up more than one line

Every companies accounts are open to scrutiny by the public/ Could that possibly be how they acquire the information. Or is that a figment of my imagination? You hopefully noticed in the heading I said "possible".

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Every companies accounts are open to scrutiny by the public/ Could that possibly be how they acquire the information. Or is that a figment of my imagination?
    Yes it is I'm afraid. Published accounts do not provide a detailed breakdown of employees wages or salaries. The only information available is a grand total of all the employment costs as one figure.

Yes it is I'm afraid. Published accounts do not provide a detailed breakdown of employees wages or salaries. The only information available is a grand total of all the employment costs as one figure.
    Exactly.
    Have you just been bullied by Lukcour? Better ask Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Exactly.
    Have you just been bullied by Lukcour? Better ask Mike.
    Lol! Did wonder if they were the same person!!

I made a significant contribution to a fund that was set up by a member of your family WBW and can't recall how long ago that was now? 6 years? I don't know but it was discussed on THIS board. I have always had that username even on a previous forum that was run by the club itself. Sadly, even that stopped even though it was very popular forum. I think Lukcour was posting as well I think under a different name. He is a very valuable and loyal supporter of this club and goes to each game which I can't due to health reasons. WBW, stop posting stuff that is nonsense is my advice. I think fans should know what players and non players wages are, so they can see where the money goes and compare it with other clubs. PL players salaries are known and so why not fourth divison and non league. I worked for the Railway all my life and the salary bands were known by everyone.

I really don't know what to say to that outburst....other than to revert to my original position of simply ignoring your rubbish!!

That wasn’t my meaning. I was alluding to the notion that Mike seems to see bullying on lots of posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast