+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gender recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Tell you how ****ed up it is.

A pro life charity who gave talks in st John's and baldragon are considered "extremist" and in danger of being banned but tell the world you are female on a friday and that's "progressive"........and I really don't care what anyone's views are on terminations (either for or against or somewhere in between) but a pro life charity isn't an extremist point of view .....female Fridays are.

Pro lifers giving talks to kids extreme.....
    Transvestite drag artists reading fairytales to bairns normal

The woke progressives do not want debate, opposing views or any form of socially conservative values.......they want and are getting their warped anti factual warped view of the world enshrined in law.

As I say shame on them all, Tories, labour, greens, liberal and SNP who voted for this.

If Kate Forbes has a shred of decency she will resign and call sturgeon out
    I assume that Kate Forbes is still on maternity leave.
    In my opinion the SNP controlled Scottish Government are running out of new laws to bring in so they accept the views of people who have had a *** change and accept everything they say as gospel.
    The Scottish Government should be getting the long standing Health, Education and the Transport problems throughout Scotland sorted out and forget about bringing in these new tin pot laws.

I've just emailed my MSP advising that I'll never vote SNP again.

This is a national scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I've just emailed my MSP advising that I'll never vote SNP again.

This is a national scandal.
    You can be sure that the all the SNP MSPs who voted in favour of this ridiculous new law including Joe Fitzpatrick who is the SNP MSP for Dundee West will have a selective memory when the next Scottish Government elections take place.
    Joe Fitzpatrick stated yesterday in the Scottish Parliament that he is concerned about transgender people worrying whether they will be buried as a man or woman after they die.
    Unbelievably but sadly true as I saw him on BBC Reporting Scotland making his statement.
    Joe Fitzpatrick was hopeless as the Drugs Minster and he appears to be out of touch with the Scottish public regarding this crazy new law.
    He must be trying to get back in Nippy’s good books so that he can get a promoted post in the Scottish Government.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You can be sure that the all the SNP MSPs who voted in favour of this ridiculous new law including Joe Fitzpatrick who is the SNP MSP for Dundee West will have a selective memory when the next Scottish Government elections take place.
    Joe Fitzpatrick stated yesterday in the Scottish Parliament that he is concerned about transgender people worrying whether they will be buried as a man or woman after they die.
    Unbelievably but sadly true as I saw him on BBC Reporting Scotland making his statement.
    Joe Fitzpatrick was hopeless as the Drugs Minster and he appears to be out of touch with the Scottish public regarding this crazy new law.
    He must be trying to get back in Nippy’s good books so that he can get a promoted post in the Scottish Government.
    Do men and women get buried differently? Wasn't aware of that

To be fair I'd be more worried about being buried before I was dead.

I saw that on the TV and wondered what the hell he was talking about. Why would they care how they're buried if they're dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    To be fair I'd be more worried about being buried before I was dead.

I saw that on the TV and wondered what the hell he was talking about. Why would they care how they're buried if they're dead?
    I thought that Joe Fitzpatrick did not know what he was speaking about and he ending up not making any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    Do men and women get buried differently? Wasn't aware of that
    I think that Joe Fitzpatrick wanted to show off his rainbow coloured tie during the debate and if it meant him taking a lot of rubbish then so be it.

I think that Joe Fitzpatrick wanted to show off his rainbow coloured tie during the debate and if it meant him taking a lot of rubbish then so be it.
    He has a long history of being wrong, but somehow gets voted in.

An embarrassment to this city.

Joe Fitzpatrick can barely string a sentence together, went to see him years ago about an issue I had, his sidekick was the wee guy who is now in charge of running Dundees schools (enough said about that) Two of them absolutely hopeless, Donald Dewar must be turning in his grave on what this Parliament has become, shut the place down.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    He has a long history of being wrong, but somehow gets voted in.

An embarrassment to this city.
    Just goes to show how thick nationalists are when they vote these idiots in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)