+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: i follow pass?

i follow pass?

Happy Christmas all..

What is the quality and sound of the video for matches on i follow-- only read mixed reactions on here?
    I take it McGarry is the commentator? Does it start eactly on start of the match and finish or slightly before and after the end? Thanks. I read that around 900 Alex fans will be going and seems a small number and wonder is that because SCFC have restricted the number?

Ditto, an audio pass?

The quality will be determined more by your WiFi connection than anything else.

If you have a fibre-link you should stand a good chance.

My WiFi link is via my mobile network, so is very dependent upon the strength/quality of the signal - not really recommended for streaming.

Hope this helps

I think there is a time lag at the beginning and end. The quality is good enough but can vary according to club. Yes, McGarry is the 'commentator' and, when you watch the action, you'll notice all the important detail that GMcG doesn't actually mention!! And when he says, "Free kick!" you'll actually be able to know who for!
    Alternatively, you'll receive commentary from a Stockport reporter.

Thanks gents. I may just go with the audio link. Gazan, you live near Stockport I think and so are you going tomoz? I read its a full house and so could be around 9K there..

Unfortunately (or, as it turns out- fortunately) as the Alex went to Stockport a mere 20 mins from where I live, I was in Crewe visiting my 90 -yr-old mother via public transport. I.e. unable to travel for 2 days.