+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Deadline Day rumours/gossip/ or fact,

Walton gone , undisclosed fee (quelle surprise) Isted in on another loan.

“We have to take the offer for …Mads/Jordan/Brad……. The club has to finance itself in these tough times..

It’s coming

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    “We have to take the offer for …Mads/Jordan/Brad……. The club has to finance itself in these tough times..

It’s coming
    Disagree , I think this will be a unique window for us & it will be as Duff said that he expects the main squad will stay the same & lets face it half of them are injured & wouldn"t be able to move anyway although I am not saying there will not be any movement either way with definitely a striker & a midfielder coming in & possibly one or maybe two of our original loan signings going back , but its only me guessing & I usually get things wrong !!

After Ahmad's dramatic swoop on keeper Harry Isted we now have six loanees at the club--

Tedic
    Larkeche
    Thomas
    Watters
    Martin
    Isted

The £20K fee for Barry Cotter is our only money spent so far.

Walton and Hondermark have gone permanently and Moon on loan, plus Edwards returning to Stoke.

I would guess the dramatic swoop for striker Oliver Shaw from Kilmarnock will be today's marquee signing with "Board backs Duff with the striker signing he craved" spin.

If there are no major sales today the window has been as good as I could expect with the club being skint

In a dramatic and rapidly changing situation at Grove Street Amir Ariely has returned to a club in his native Israel. He made no first team appearances in his two and a half years here. So that's Walton, Hondermark and Ariely gone permanently.

11-00pm deadline for Ahmad to work his magic.

Former Portsmouth talent and Spurs youngster set for deadline day switch with Barnsley, Oxford United, West Brom & Luton in four-way battle
    Former Pompey midfielder Harvey White has been linked with a deadline day exit from Spurs.
    By Pepe Lacey Portsmouth News 1 hr ago.

Can’t see us fishing around Spurs but if true you have to admire the effort!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Disagree , I think this will be a unique window for us & it will be as Duff said that he expects the main squad will stay the same & lets face it half of them are injured & wouldn"t be able to move anyway although I am not saying there will not be any movement either way with definitely a striker & a midfielder coming in & possibly one or maybe two of our original loan signings going back , but its only me guessing & I usually get things wrong !!
    Hope you are right Shadrack. Cant blame me for scepticism though can you? We really only have these three worth any kind of decent money ( who aren’t injured). If the cupboard is bare and the club has nowt, then a late reasonable offer at 1030 tonight will make their Ar $es squeek too much to ignore

Ahmad has Shaw and Hamer on the crepe hot plates ready to light the alcohol and flambe them to present them to the waiting media pack.

Cotter was just an amuse bouche, already served, to delight the fan's palate ready for the main course of Shaw and Hamer.

Back Duff. Spectemur Agendo.

Hope you are right Shadrack. Cant blame me for scepticism though can you? We really only have these three worth any kind of decent money ( who aren’t injured). If the cupboard is bare and the club has nowt, then a late reasonable offer at 1030 tonight will make their Ar $es squeek too much to ignore
    I can.

Dont forget Styles Jules, hes still ours in theory but I dont know his value.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast