+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Deadline Day rumours/gossip/ or fact,

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Dont forget Styles Jules, hes still ours in theory but I dont know his value.
    His value to BFC will be determined on how much his release clause is Eths because I'd expect Styles agent would've been well on top of a thing like that.

Of course the club would never share such information but they'll be coming out with the usual cliché- "it was a substantial six figure fee with the club maintaining an interest in his future" type thing.

I’ve just read where Jack Walton has called Luton a massive club?
    I’m starting to get an inferiority complex supporting Barnsley.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    His value to BFC will be determined on how much his release clause is Eths because I'd expect Styles agent would've been well on top of a thing like that.

Of course the club would never share such information but they'll be coming out with the usual cliché- "it was a substantial six figure fee with the club maintaining an interest in his future" type thing.
    That’s the usual sequence Pass. We’ll wait and see you would hope they haven’t under valued another asset. It has been known!

Andy Giddings
    @SportGids1
    Barnsley are close to completing the signing of
    Oli Shaw, 24, from Kilmarnock.
    Other deals are pencilled in but less likely at this stage of the window.

The team coach will have pulled in on the gravel drive of the luxury Oxfordshire/ Cotswold hotel and the players settling in for a good neet's sleep before tomorrow's game.

I wonder if they will have the Deadline Day on their room tv's.

It looks like Shaw will be unveiled soon for dramatic late transfer window effect by Ahmad.

Oli Shaw signing confirmed.

Name:  6771F7E8-4FAF-4912-8918-0AD198A710D8.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  13.7 KB

Barnsley Football Club can confirm the signing of Oli Shaw from Kilmarnock for an undisclosed fee.
    Penning a deal until 2025, the Scottish striker moves south of the border for the first time in his career to link up with Michael Duff’s side.
    Representing the Scottish national side at both U19s and U21s, Shaw last season helped fire Kilmarnock back to the cinch Premiership, finishing the campaign as the club’s top scorer with 14 goals.

At 24 years of age Shaw has amassed 169 appearances in Scotland, including in the Europa League for Hibernian – the Reds’ latest addition hitting the back of the net on as Hibs progressed in the competition.
    Having tasted success north of the border, Shaw arrives in South Yorkshire looking to add to the promising start made by the Reds in Sky Bet League One so far.

Speaking exclusively to iFollow Barnsley, the 24-year-old emphasised his desire to make his mark at Oakwell: “Obviously, I’m happy to be here,” began our latest recruit. “It’s been a long couple of days. I’ve known about it for a while, but I’m finally here now.
    “I’ve met the boys, settling in. It’s really good to be here now and I can’t wait to get going.”
    Barnsley FC Chief Executive Officer, Khaled El-Ahmad, commented on the acquisition: “We are pleased to welcome Oli to Oakwell. He will provide competition in the attacking areas, and we look forward to him getting to work with Michael and the team.”
    Everyone at Oakwell extends a warm welcome to Oli and wishes him all the best for his time at the Club!
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 31-01-2023 at 07:06 PM.

All down to Khaled.

Quick stepped after Martin Devaney when I saw him disappearing into the Garrison this aft - to see if I could find out about any rumours 😄
    He’d disappeared when I got in there.
    Bar staff told me he had gone upstairs for his hair cutting.
    Me and the bar staff then had a discussion about whether it would be too spooky to follow him up into the barbers.
    I decided it would be 😄
    So I might have had some news - but unfortunately I haven’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Quick stepped after Martin Devaney when I saw him disappearing into the Garrison this aft - to see if I could find out about any rumours ��
    He’d disappeared when I got in there.
    Bar staff told me he had gone upstairs for his hair cutting.
    Me and the bar staff then had a discussion about whether it would be too spooky to follow him up into the barbers.
    I decided it would be ��
    So I might have had some news - but unfortunately I haven’t.
    So that is a very interesting revelation Nudge , Disco has had his hair cut , I shall definitely sleep better tonight knowing that !!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast