+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Deadline Day rumours/gossip/ or fact,

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Obbi wasn’t one of the 4 - but I’d go as far to say that a fit 6’5” tall Obbi would have given us a far bigger chance of staying up last season.
    And a player like that would probably propel the club higher up the league now.

I’m guessing Obbi was the replacement for Dike - and with Morris injured for a large part of the season it didn’t bode well.
    As much as I like the Watters deal - I’d be over the moon if we got someone with the same attributes as Obbi - eg power, height, speed.
    On what evidence would you say Ou are ya would have given us a chance. Obi’s attributes cannot be judged, by you or anyone….. he played JACK for us, how can you judge……?
    It’s like saying Phil Gridelet would have won us the cup….

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I think he is genuinely injured - cos he’s at another club and he’s still out injured.
    It’s a pity.

As for Leya - I’d welcome him back.
    He could do a job for us in this league.

Both brought to the club during a period of upheaval.
    Even without injuries it would have been difficult for them to settle in.
    And according to Duffs latest interview things behind the scenes are still not settled.
    Anderson, J Williams , Collins, Morris, Woodrow…….. all brought in, settled, and shone.
    Tha naive Nudge, stop it, you are embarrassing yourself with your sycophantic adoration of players who take the P..s

Blackpool, Millwall, and Barnsley have joined the race to sign Manchester United youngster Charlie McNeill on loan, reports 90min.

But deciding where the right place for him will be difficult. A lot of younger players come on loan to the Championship and perhaps find it more difficult than first expected, so a League One loan might be ideal for McNeill, but it remains to be seen what Manchester United think.

Millwall could be in for a striker this month after seeing Benik Afobe leave, whilst Blackpool are in need of goals to stay in the league. Ipswich have bolstered well so far this month and so whether they want more remains to be seen, and Barnsley have already signed Max Watters on loan, but another temporary striker certainly wouldn’t go amiss.

There’s a lot of options out there and for McNeill, an exciting potential move could be on the cards this month.

Preston have apparently tabled a bid for Jordan Williams .

How much do reckon he's worth ?

It wouldn't surprise whatever the fee is duff won't see a meg of it

Don't worry, Khaledo will sort it out and spend all of the undisclosed fee on Obby Oulare's brother.
    Simples!!.

Rovrum showing an interest in Cauley ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Rovrum showing an interest in Cauley ?
    They could do a lot worse, I can never understand the stick Cauley gets off some of our fans , he is a proven goalscorer at championship level & always gives his all , wish him well where ever he plays & wish he was still with us.

Because he was garbage for us Shad, in his last 18 months here. For whatever reasons, his head had gone by then and he wasn't the same player anymore.
    Ohh and he thought things would be a lot nicer at lovely Luton.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast