+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough(home)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    You have become quite annoying recently alf.
    I cannot wait until you get promoted and your bunch get dicked each week.
    You will become silent again.
    Well said. Do this shower think they are any good? I have news for the ****wit. They ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You've nailed it Robin.

"He should never of put himself in that position"

Spot on 👍

By the way Robin,it's "have" not "of" ...the use of the King's English is terrible today,you should know better mate..😇
    Didn't think you where like this. And you use a space after a comma. Basic stuff. Don't come on here trying to be clever pal. As you probably don't have the intelligence to carry it off.

You know this prick will disappear once they start losing games, which they will.

I'm not counting my "CHICKENS" yet Robin.
    I'm just enjoying the ride while it lasts and making up for the last 29 years ..Wheres that smug twohat Champs ? He's very quiet. Lol.👍😇
    That quiet I predicted the score a day before the game.

We go back a long way Champs,I can remember you giving me and Stan loads of stick when you was above us and we took it all with banter and not childish name calling .. I'm really sorry if a couple of wind up posts have upset you and Robin ..You both need to chill out and enjoy life. There is more to life than football.Anyway ,I won't be leaving here ,so I wish both of you a Happy new year ..All the best Alfie.👍

We go back a long way Champs,I can remember you giving me and Stan loads of stick when you was above us and we took it all with banter and not childish name calling .. I'm really sorry if a couple of wind up posts have upset you and Robin ..You both need to chill out and enjoy life. There is more to life than football.Anyway ,I won't be leaving here ,so I wish both of you a Happy new year ..All the best Alfie.👍
    I remember it all my friend. At my very lowest and not knowing where to turn people like yourself gave me time and sent some really lovely supportive messages. Of course banter is banter. Over the years you have always been light hearted and decent. You give what you take and vice versa without a cross word. Those posts last night where goading and not like you in the slightest. Having had time to reflect I'm not sure it was you who posted. As the wording, the tone was very different. And once someone starts talking about spelling and not football I'm done.
    I agree football is just a side thing in life. But every single one of us cares about our club deep down. We would be lying if we said otherwise.
    Have a happy and good NY.

👍👌

I echo those thoughts.
    I am just not sure it was you alf posting those comments and if it was is there any issues personally.
    I have never known you become personal towards us.
    Banter is one thing but resorting to picking apart grammar and digging to get a rise,isn't you at all.
    Just to clarify,I enjoy banter on a non personal basis.

Happy New year by the way to you both.
    If there is a problem you need to talk about please do.
    I am a big ambassador of mental health awareness and certainly wouldn't want another saxo happening.

I didn't mean that as a slur against saxo by the way but the dark days he went through.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)