+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Transfer news

Any outgoings? Perhaps somebody is interested in Finney Snr.

In other news: I see Ryan Colclough has left Alty and joined Chesterfield for an undisclosed fee. Alty are full-time now- perhaps they'd like a loan.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Any outgoings? Perhaps somebody is interested in Finney Snr.

In other news: I see Ryan Colclough has left Alty and joined Chesterfield for an undisclosed fee. Alty are full-time now- perhaps they'd like a loan.

I think we will be lucky but you never know.

So Finney out🙋*♂️, Robertson in. Cover for Kelvin.
    Will be interesting to see if Finney is in the matchday squad in a fortnight's time.

What time did the deals get done - McGarry was predicting someone in before midnight when he gave the team news, but only if we shipped someone out first - as we did.

Good luck to Oli Finney for the rest of his career - as the O/S says (whatever our assessment of his talents) he's given 16 years of his football life to the Alex.

Finney out 10.45, Robertson in 11.30 I see from BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post

Good luck to Oli Finney for the rest of his career - as the O/S says (whatever our assessment of his talents) he's given 16 years of his football life to the Alex.
    Well said SA, agree with you 100%

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post

Well said, in spite of some harsh criticism of his abilities he has given a lot to Crewe Alex over his time here. There is no doubt he has not been the same since his injury. I hope it works out for him at Hartlepool

I hope it works out for him especially as I don't want to see Hartlepool relegated.

Sean robertson was a trialist at Derby pre-season. Link herewith of a goal he scored against Alfreton Town back in July.
    (Skip to 5mins 15secs)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GERxyb_y5Ns

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Sean robertson was a trialist at Derby pre-season. Link herewith of a goal he scored against Alfreton Town back in July.
    (Skip to 5mins 15secs)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GERxyb_y5Ns
    I imagine he was also the trialist defender in the game against Burnley at the start of the week.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345