+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Versus Carlisle tomorrow!

I have watched every Carlisle game this season and I am sorry to say that Crewe were the worst team I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    I don't mind losing when the opposition are clearly superior and they outplay us. But what is really galling is the fact that we gifted 3 stupid goals. The 3rd was a complete joke neither Griffiths nor Adebisi bothering to cover the Carlisle forward who was then given half the pitch to run into before slotting the ball into the corner.
    I am now beginning to worry as, by the time other players return or new ones arrive, the morale will be so low that it will be difficult to end the decline.
    I didn't see the Offord incident as I hadn't quite settled into the game ( a bit like the Alex themselves!). Whatever, the incident was classed as violent play so he'll be missing for 3 games. We might as well get used to him not being around as he won't be here much longer.
    Tabiner was the one bright spark. Him and Evans were the only people moving around into space in the first half. Evans couldn't do much as the ball kept being punted up in the air, whereas he's a runner, not a target man.
    Agyei continues to frustrate me: he only moves when he's given the ball and in the first half didn't look for his team-mates.
    Ah well go again on Sunday against a team that HAVE outplayed us at least once this season.
    I haven’t laughed as much in a long time as I did tonight Pathetic to a man, Tabiner MOM as he was the only player that wasn’t crap, sorry Gazan Connor Evans is no league footballer he will have to change his name again to get into the first team. So what do we know Charles Grant is presiding over the complete and utter collapse of our club, the appointments of Morris and Bell has been the catalyst to the club going backwards at 100 miles an hour, the lethargy of the board in failing to correctly recruit and fund the first team is embarrassing and they should be ashamed of themselves. Bell has lost it already the starting 11 was awful the bench dreadful, I would rather play the club cat than Griffiths. We already have been told there is no money for January business so the chance to or arresting this decline is zero, we need to send back all of the loan players except Arthur send 4 or 5 out on loan and bring in 9 or 10 players well that is never going to happen I suspect we will lose 5 or 6 and bring in 2 or 3 at the most further weakening and already dreadful squad we can’t afford to Sack Bell, Morris and Lunt who in truth all need to go as we are still paying that witless wonder from last season Charles Grant should resign immediately as he is 150% at fault for the clubs 2 year decline.

Quote Originally Posted by cayambe View Post
    I have watched every Carlisle game this season and I am sorry to say that Crewe were the worst team I have seen.
    I have watched every Crewe game thus season and I can confirm the Crewe team are the worst I have seen.

Calm down calm down , yes Carlisle were streets ahead of us tonight, I did warn last season that Div2 would be very hard, some suggested it would be a cake walk playing the " Crewe way " this season, Rochdale and Gillingham are dire and we are 10 points clear, it's a good job they are, the transfer window will be important but as long as Crawley are below us we will survive in this division.

Carlisle were not "streets ahead of us"! That's what makes it so frustrating!

It's impossible to make judgements about Connor Evans from that display. He is NOT a target man, yet every ball to him was (over) to his head. Not once was he given the ball where he could turn and get behind. Not once did he receive a through ball where he could get behind the defence. When CBR gets back he might be a useful partner for him.
    Tabiner was well worth his MOTM.
    Not sure why Colkett only got 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    I have watched every Crewe game thus season and I can confirm the Crewe team are the worst I have seen.
    Thanks Wartman - that put a smile on my face this morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    It's impossible to make judgements about Connor Evans from that display. He is NOT a target man, yet every ball to him was (over) to his head. Not once was he given the ball where he could turn and get behind. Not once did he receive a through ball where he could get behind the defence. When CBR gets back he might be a useful partner for him.
    Tabiner was well worth his MOTM.
    Not sure why Colkett only got 5 minutes.

If he is that kind of player why to a man did we just pump the ball forward over is head you might as well put a traffic cone up front for what use he is one dimensional. And who exactly are you comparing Tabiner too for his MOTM award I personally thought the lad at the snack bar gave me excellent service and was the only person at the stadium employed by Crewe that knew his role. I know people are going to have a go about this but Lee Bell is a nice bloke but is absolutely no football manager and is way out of his depth he is there for one reason only he was cheap I don’t know how Charles Grant has the nerve to say that he was the best in the recruitment process which was a stitch up job the only criteria Grant wanted was is he the cheapest.

The incident with Offord and Stretton was 'off the ball', just watched it back on the "highlights" and Luke raises his arm and catches him on the head - unfortunately the ref was only a few yards away, and red-carded him pdq.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    ... who exactly are you comparing Tabiner too for his MOTM award I personally thought the lad at the snack bar gave me excellent service and was the only person at the stadium employed by Crewe that knew his role.
    Right back behind the counter ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast