+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I will leave this here

I will leave this here

Shambolic decision by the ref to send Buckley off.
    It's bad enough we have a team that doesn't really know what it's doing,let alone getting rough decisions like this by incompetent ****s like this latest idiot ref.
    It's no joke but we have had some right idiots in charge of our games this season.
    By what I have witnessed so far boro have really gone in hard on some tackles and received a yellow,Buckley has gone in and at worse it's a yellow but receives a straight red.
    We are in need of fortune during this dodgy spell and we won't be getting any with some of the pricks that referee in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Shambolic decision by the ref to send Buckley off.
    It's bad enough we have a team that doesn't really know what it's doing,let alone getting rough decisions like this by incompetent ****s like this latest idiot ref.
    It's no joke but we have had some right idiots in charge of our games this season.
    By what I have witnessed so far boro have really gone in hard on some tackles and received a yellow,Buckley has gone in and at worse it's a yellow but receives a straight red.
    We are in need of fortune during this dodgy spell and we won't be getting any with some of the pricks that referee in this league.
    I went last night. We bossed the game then the ref ruined it. I believe Lenihan told them to get into Buckley. Their lad fouled him quite badly and as that cocky little **** went past him he smacked his back and said something. Yes Buckley was silly to react but throwing a ball isnt a sending off. They were never in the game and even 10 vrs 11 they made little impact. We played really well, best we have played for weeks. Every single ounce of luck went their way. They will not play as poorly & get 3 points all season. Thats simply the way its falling for us right now. Attitude, performance was spot on, no real complaints. They were getting hammered first half so I believe Lenihan told them to try get one of ours sent off which was their only chance. No way we lose that 11 vrs 11. You do need an element of luck sometimes. We got it at Norwich so hopefully it evens out. But that was a frustrating night in that we did more than enough to beat them with ease then 10 mins changed the whole outlook of yjd game. Thanks to the 4th official. Who did see Buckley throw the ball. But missed what caused that reaction.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)