+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship transfers etc

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    There must be 6 that want out so yes 6 in. It's not going to happen. (trouble at t'mill) Heading back to league 1.
    The problem is in the championship and it's the same for us is that bringing in a number of players in one window is extremely difficult because neither of us are signing hit the ground championship players .

We have to turn them in to championship players which doesn't happen overnight .

You've half a chance in the summer window and we've got away with it from time to time but the January window is a different kettle of fish altogether .

We are being linked with a move for 23 year old Northen Irish Striker Lee Bonis. He's currently playing for Larne fc in the Northern Irish Premier league 8 goals in 19 games.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPELMILLER View Post
    We are being linked with a move for 23 year old Northen Irish Striker Lee Bonis. He's currently playing for Larne fc in the Northern Irish Premier league 8 goals in 19 games.
    https://fb.watch/hNi8w4uh1M/

Go and get him, I’ll give you fuel money 😉

"We’re determined to stay in the Championship, we’ve been there before. If we do the same again we’re going to go down. We’re going to do something different. I know that to stay there we need a competitive squad. I’ve got my eyes wide open. The wallet will have to play a part".

That's the problem mate. False promises to put bums on seats and get people to pay money

"We’re determined to stay in the Championship, we’ve been there before. If we do the same again we’re going to go down. We’re going to do something different. I know that to stay there we need a competitive squad. I’ve got my eyes wide open. The wallet will have to play a part".

That's the problem mate. False promises to put bums on seats and get people to pay money
    Yes it's sounding more like a stuck record than ever now.
    Nothing has changed and neither will it so the situation will progressively become more toxic.
    Has TS gone into hiding now?

Personally I think we should get a pair of new eyes upstairs, Douglas is like an antique now

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Personally I think we should get a pair of new eyes upstairs, Douglas is like an antique now
    I have said that for years Millertop

He will be no way near the standard of the Championship level.

I wouldn't be at all surprised at Ogbene going next week.If we can believe radio deedar Victor is the one who has accepted the new contract.If we can settle the issues with the others it could calm a lot of nerves.Within the contracts, just state that if a big offer comes in ,we do not obstruct them leaving.But the club must offer a much improved contract from what they are on now.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast