+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millwall

Millwall

Doing well Claw,soon be above the Bastids hopefully.KTF

Should've beat SH ! TTY

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Doing well Claw,soon be above the Bastids hopefully.KTF
    Alfie you are running away with it, that parachute money helps I guess, don't you just love this league, looking forward to your visit down the Den. But I believe you guys have only lost twice this season.

Millwall going well Claw,great win over The Blunts this weekend, we will need our A game to get a result on Tuesday,I would settle for an honourable draw at the Den.looking forward to the game and good luck Claw.

Millwall going well Claw,great win over The Blunts this weekend, we will need our A game to get a result on Tuesday,I would settle for an honourable draw at the Den.looking forward to the game and good luck Claw.
    hi Alfie , really enjoyed the game, by the way replied to your post on your board. yes honours even but you really have some great players and I think you will do well in the Billionaires league. In the Den the noise was deafening helped by your fans, I have to say that some of your fans were not happy with Twines antics, that rolling over and over they thought he had broken his leg. Overall a really great evening. You got that honourable draw.
    Last edited by claw84; 23-02-2023 at 12:45 PM.

Cheers Claw,I and many other fans weren't happy with Twines antics,don't know what got into him the clown!
    Can see you beating Rovers in the play offs .lol

Cheers Claw,I and many other fans weren't happy with Twines antics,don't know what got into him the clown!
    Can see you beating Rovers in the play offs .lol
    I hope so, but we have to get there first, I am pretty sure you are going to beat the Terriers.

Come on Claw,FFS make sure you get those Bastids beaten in your last game. 😁👍

Come on Claw,FFS make sure you get those Bastids beaten in your last game. 😁👍
    Cheers Alfie, yes all to play for in our last game of the season. got to beat those 2hats. It is live on Sky, and sold out so should be a right rumble. Its cool to be a cat.

Absolutely gutted for you Claw mate you must be sickened by that,but schite happens and Rovers played well in that second half.At least Sunderland won to ease the pain. Roll on next season hopefully you can make amends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast