+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League - Aston Villa

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Gutted tonight, feels like a loss.

Need to start picking up wins but hey, no need to panic, plenty of games left.

Isn't there?
    Felt like a goal was coming for the previous 10 minutes, so not surprised we conceded. Pass from Ings to Bailey was incredible and fortunate to get the point after that.

A draw on the road in the Prem is something I’ll take every time

Plates, after watching tonight's game I'm tempted to agree with you. Since his welcome arrival at Molineux, Nunes seems to have taken an age to justify regular inclusion in the starting line-up. Perhaps, that moment has finally arrived....we shall see!.

Sometimes, when involved in a questionable tackle, Nunes has a tendancy to 'flare-up', his sudden anger betrayed by a bright red face which lights-up like an emergency beacon. Rightly or wrongly, some referees may interpret this as a sign of guilt and react accordingly, which could prove costly. In the interests of the player and Wolves, someone should tell him - a wise word now might save a lot of grief later......just saying is all

If I have a criticism atm it's that we never get the numbers into the box when we're attacking and nobody ever gambles! It seems at every cross we might have a player at the back post but we never cover the near one. We're always outnumbered! Playing like this we're unlikely to score more than once in a match. We could, and perhaps should have put Villa to bed last night but we're not brave enough!

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    If I have a criticism atm it's that we never get the numbers into the box when we're attacking and nobody ever gambles! It seems at every cross we might have a player at the back post but we never cover the near one. We're always outnumbered! Playing like this we're unlikely to score more than once in a match. We could, and perhaps should have put Villa to bed last night but we're not brave enough!
    Plater, I think part of the problem is our forwards think they need to beat a man before they get a ball in the box.

Neto, Podence (probably the most irritating player at Wolves for a long time-brilliant sometimes, wasteful other times) and Traore all slow the play down when wide.
    It just gives the opposition time to regroup. RAN tends to do the same.

Bueno vs Palace is how it should be done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)