Osula recalled because he wasn't getting enough playing time. I understand Sheff Us thoughts.'I also understand why he wasn't getting more time/starts with us.

Decision soon on Roberts. DCFC want him to stay. He wants to stay. Parent club and he both think he should get more time on the pitch. My take is PW should simply pick the side he thinks is best on the day. Currently Sibs is doing nowt wrong to get dropped so Roberts will have to wait his turn which, unfortunately, probably means he'll go back to his parent club and be loaned out elsewhere.

It's the lot of the loanee and also the lot of the club that loans a player. IMO, PW is right picking the best he thinks we've got. He should never give in to pressure from a player's parent club and I don't think he will.

Simply down to numbers we need to replace Osula. Will that be another loanee or getting Stretton or Cybulski back from their loans?

Roberts? We have Sibs although he's very close to a 1 game suspension, I believe. Fozzy is also a LB but he's doing sterling work at CH. We could go a back 3 of Davies, Foz and Cash but we have shown of late that we do better with a back 4.

It will be interesting to see what PW does.