+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Riot police to be deployed V THE Rangers Sunday?.

Riot police to be deployed V THE Rangers Sunday?.

Anyone heard the stories circulating that our city is being graced by Hun,Milwall and Chelsea gangs on Sunday?.Apparently they are still deeply offended by derogatory songs sung at Ibrox by a few Arabs relating to the sad passing of her majesty Queen Elizabeth the FIRST.

It is being rumoured that an advance party are travelling up on Saturday to place weapons in area's near the ground that they can arm themselves with on Sunday.Pubs and clubs including the Snug and Club 83 are being targeted and from what i've heard the Snug are taking this seriously and will board up their windows before the game.

Not sure how much truth there is in the above as we all know what social media is like however as already mentioned the Snug appear to be taking it seriously.

From what I've seen, it's stemmed from whatsapp screenshots that look like a 14 year old has typed up.

I'm sure the Chelsea boys would be more interested in their FA cup game on Sunday rather than travel to Dundee on a coach (I think the trains are still off?) to get themselves lifted.

There's going to be pockets of trouble definitely, that filthy phucking mob will make sure of it, but after this growing arms and legs, I'm sure the polis will be well prepared within the stadium area.

I'm sure a few more renditions of derogatory songs will be voiced on Sunday from both ends.

Heard this.

Also heard polis found a load of weapons inside Ibrox at the weekend that their display team had smuggled in the day before. They're no the smartest bunch.

Chelsea & Millwall lads coming all the way to Dundee to cause bother. Belter. 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    From what I've seen, it's stemmed from whatsapp screenshots that look like a 14 year old has typed up.

I'm sure the Chelsea boys would be more interested in their FA cup game on Sunday rather than travel to Dundee on a coach (I think the trains are still off?) to get themselves lifted.

There's going to be pockets of trouble definitely, that filthy phucking mob will make sure of it, but after this growing arms and legs, I'm sure the polis will be well prepared within the stadium area.

I'm sure a few more renditions of derogatory songs will be voiced on Sunday from both ends.
    Always feel that social media leads to the element of surprise being lost which is a good thing.I'm sure the police will be aware of these stories and will be out in force on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post

I'd rather our fans just got behind the team and sang our own songs. What happened at Ibrox was an exception and doesn't need to become the norm. Zombie will suffice

I could definitely see some weegie thickos wearing Chelsea shirts and trying to speak like Danny Dyer. It's all kicking off innit

Seriously though I sense there's been an upsurge of fan violence associated with that horrible club so stay safe everyone

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I could definitely see some weegie thickos wearing Chelsea shirts and trying to speak like Danny Dyer. It's all kicking off innit

Seriously though I sense there's been an upsurge of fan violence associated with that horrible club so stay safe everyone
    I could also see a dee ranged Funster wearing a Millwall top probably the same guy who wears the AS Roma gear.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I could also see a dee ranged Funster wearing a Millwall top probably the same guy who wears the AS Roma gear.

You’re not meaning the bespectacled one of above average dimensions GB?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)