+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garang Kuol

Garang Kuol

I see he's in Edinburgh so looks like he'll be joining Hearts on loan. I thought he'd end up at a bigger club than Hearts but maybe it will be a good move for him. He'll be close to Newcastle so can spend the odd day there meeting his future team mates etc

Be interesting to see how he does.

I'm guessing he's brougt family over with him-massive change for a young lad. Very exciting prospect, though.

Good, maybe I pop by a Hearts game and cheer him on the next time I'm in Edinburgh!

From where I live, flight to Edinburgh and train to Newcastle is the usually the best way.

Ahhhh... that made me want to go again soon.

I thought he'd go elsewhere as well - potentially a higher league.

However, they are around the top 4 in Scot league, it means he is close to use still so we can keep in close contact and also their are 3 other memebers of the Aussie national team in their squad.

So from a pastoral point of view, it's a very good move.

[QUOTE=Jammy89;40186272 their are 3 other memebers of the Aussie national team in their squad.
    [/QUOTE]

Is that right? That's an excellent move, then.

Australia to Scotland, that’s ****ing grim

Personally if he has his Work Permit id rather he was involved on the bench for us he would be a better option then Murphy to bring on.

I was looking forward to seeing him play for us… but I guess Eddie knows best and I’ll have to wait.

The plan was always to loan him out for playing time rather than sit him on a bench,nothing has changed so why question it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Personally if he has his Work Permit id rather he was involved on the bench for us he would be a better option then Murphy to bring on.
    Would he, though? The A League is a very different kettle of fish from what he'd be thrown into here. He needs to be phased in-that seems to have been the plan all along-and if he's going to be good then we look at a longer-term vision rather than throw a young lad from half way round the world into the teeth of the gale that the Premier League is. The Scottish Premiership will be a good step up but not the giant leap playing here would be.

I know nothing of him other than what I've seen and heard in clips but if Eddie has made this judgement-along with other key decision makers such as Ashworth then I'm right brhind them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)