+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's a strange subject for a thread.

Anyway Amazon have hired 743000 more people since 2019, so getting rid of 18000 is really nothing.
    Suppose its something to the 18.000 being chucked on the dole Jupiter. Amazon are notorious for very poor working conditions As long as Jeff Bazos $140 bn fortune is left intact all's well.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well of course, it's up to them who they do and who they don't employ.

They clearly don't have to take public opinion into account as only The DeeDon and a very few others will bother to boycott.

I haven't heard any stories about P&O ferries struggling.
    Pre Covid we did a lot of traveling in the motorhome France/Spain mainly and did use P&O not anymore so there's one boycotting. Interesting thing boycotts hard to coordinate but would be a great weapon if folk could be united. Suppose the Sun in Liverpool is a great example. I once called for a Sun boycott in Aberdeen after they did an outrageous article about Miller and McLeish ..sadly my neighbour ignored my pleas

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Suppose its something to the 18.000 being chucked on the dole Jupiter. Amazon are notorious for very poor working conditions As long as Jeff Bazos $140 bn fortune is left intact all's well.
    Yes but those 18000 people will no doubt sleep easier in their beds knowing that their sacrifice is a small part of the market deciding.

That should make us all feel warm and fuzzy.

PS Jupiter is nothing like as edgy as he once was.....who thinks he's had a ride?

Pre Covid we did a lot of traveling in the motorhome France/Spain mainly and did use P&O not anymore so there's one boycotting. Interesting thing boycotts hard to coordinate but would be a great weapon if folk could be united. Suppose the Sun in Liverpool is a great example. I once called for a Sun boycott in Aberdeen after they did an outrageous article about Miller and McLeish ..sadly my neighbour ignored my pleas
    I know well the article to which you refer.
    Sadly, I couldn't boycott it as I've never bought the incel-panderi rag in my puff.

Didn't know there were other van dwellers on here. Home is where we park it!

Pandering

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Yes but those 18000 people will no doubt sleep easier in their beds knowing that their sacrifice is a small part of the market deciding.

That should make us all feel warm and fuzzy.

PS Jupiter is nothing like as edgy as he once was.....who thinks he's had a ride?
    Congratulations Jupi! Top sh*gger!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Congratulations Jupi! Top sh*gger!
    I'm near 20 years married, I'll take tips aff any cu nt........

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    ....who thinks he's had a ride?
    Possibly but it’s giving off Bates Motel vibes

Name:  15ED9B41-45C7-4067-8A57-C8FA95C1814A.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  8.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So
    Tell me Mason, is Brochred going to the St. Johnstone game?
    Yes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast