+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Done MT

Well Done MT

In the long run we don't know whether MT and his management team will be successful or not, but they deserve the chance and that means the club officials, recruitment team, players and supporters. At least MT has come out and spoken and taking the pressure on himself, showing something that appears lacking elsewhere in the club.

In the article below it makes it clear our squad is far inferior than a top six league 1 side and he still hopes to be backed in the transfer market.

You have my support MT you deserve a chance even if we go down, next season should be yours as well

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...taylor-3976824

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    In the long run we don't know whether MT and his management team will be successful or not, but they deserve the chance and that means the club officials, recruitment team, players and supporters. At least MT has come out and spoken and taking the pressure on himself, showing something that appears lacking elsewhere in the club.

In the article below it makes it clear our squad is far inferior than a top six league 1 side and he still hopes to be backed in the transfer market.

You have my support MT you deserve a chance even if we go down, next season should be yours as well

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...taylor-3976824
    It is far from making it clear that our squad is far inferior to a top 6 league 1 side, I would imagine most teams, Ipswich included, would struggle in their division, with the amount of longish term injuries we have suffered recently. However, I can see what MT is attempting to do, which is play a more controlled game where we keep the ball better and he will need at least another 12 to 18 months before he has his own squad and should be afforded that time. UTM

I like MT I think if he’s given time he will get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    It's sounding as though he's a tougher headmaster than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    So do I so here’s hoping

I think he's the man for the job and will be a success given time. We were in good hands with Warney and we are with this bloke too. We've given them both a chance to prove themselves and they will go much further than where they are now. Well done for having the foresight TS.
    Last edited by sota; 08-01-2023 at 05:58 AM.

MT is step up from paul iwant my mates on and off pitch warne. if the players cant or wont play for how MT wants to play. Then these world beating players need to find a club that believes the same and will pay them the wage think they deserve.

Instead of moaning to eberneezer stewart shut up and play for the shirt of the club that pays your wages. If you want to become a bench warmer or sat in stands when u get found out, ask the parasite you pay your cash to find you a club. And think back this club took you on when u was either always on loan playing in reserves, wasnt been offered a new contract

This day & age it's all about money but the likes of Barlaser & Chieo should stop & think we have contributed to the situation the club is in let's sign new contracts & help to get the club out of it. Sign new contracts with in them a fee agreed by club & players that clubs interested in them can talk to them.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    This day & age it's all about money but the likes of Barlaser & Chieo should stop & think we have contributed to the situation the club is in let's sign new contracts & help to get the club out of it. Sign new contracts with in them a fee agreed by club & players that clubs interested in them can talk to them.
    Do you think the club help out every player they release? Football is an horrible industry.

One you and many others just don’t understand.

It’s business.

Footballers read the shyte people like you and other nutcases put on social media and you expect loyalty. From a young age they have to take all sorts of abuse from their own so called fans. Even when it’s not directed at them it might be a teammate or their families.

Maybe when people like you stop the negativity you might see a bit more loyalty but I’ll not hold my breath.

Good luck to them.

Enjoy them before they become regarded as disloyal lowlife, as seems the norm these days.

According to them, that don’t understand modern football.

20% win rate is pretty bad though.

Excluding the two caretakers it's the 5th worst ever, and Jackett was only there for 5 games.

Jackett 0.00%
    Black 0.00% (caretaker)
    Breckin 0.00% (caretaker)
    Stubbs 7.14%
    Bergara 14%
    Harford 19.23%
    Taylor 20%

I'm not sure he will be given the time.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast