+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Stevenage today

Team for Stevenage today

Not too many changes for me.
    Olsen
    Young
    Bednarek
    Mings
    Wiggy
    Coutinho
    Dendonker
    Ramsey
    Kamara
    Bailey
    Ings

Arrogance.

Pride before a fall.

Tonight, I am actually ashamed to support Aston Villa.....

I’ll never be ashamed of being a Villan.

But by fkuc, I’m sick of the mentality of pontificating millionaires, stealing a living, disguised as professional footballers.

So many bang-average individuals.

It just underlines how poor our back up players are !

Goalkeeper plays out to a player who couldn't control a Scalextric car with a larger turning circle than the Ark Royal*!

Then Olson dives over a shot I could have hit harder with a stick !

Bailey dreadful yet again*he shouldn’t have been on the pitch really poor from the get go

Rather see “Young the Younger” we appear to have really bought a pup with Bailey!

Spoils your whole weekend watching this shower !*

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    It just underlines how poor our back up players are !

Goalkeeper plays out to a player who couldn't control a Scalextric car with a larger turning circle than the Ark Royal*!

Then Olson dives over a shot I could have hit harder with a stick !

Bailey dreadful yet again*he shouldn’t have been on the pitch really poor from the get go

Rather see “Young the Younger” we appear to have really bought a pup with Bailey!

Spoils your whole weekend watching this shower !*

Not to worry mate, Bailey will have a binder for 30 min, in 5 games' time, and everyone will be masturbating over his genius.

The KBW are out in force tonight, we are rightly getting battered. It's not worth disecting the game, red card, penalty, or the ghost town marking for that corner, it's the result and that ain't going away for a long long time, keep playing like this and the ground expansion should be canned.

Mentally, the players are not good enough. Couldn't hack 16 hungry men coming at them. Our players are just passing through, checking their bank accounts monthly. Their players were fighting to be professional, for pride. for themselves.

We are the Club, we are the ones who wear the results, today was a bollox.

Could have been worse, Woking or Altringham or Wrexham, anyone?

Result-wise, 2nd only to Bradford over 2 legs, for me.

There's always next year.

What a mess. Emery has made his first mistake . A rookie error of underestimating the opposition and underestimating the fans desire for a good cup run. As soon as I saw that team I thought we might have problems and what an incentive for the opposition.

Can anyone tell me why Mings, Konsa, Digne and Kamara needed a rest? They’ve just had a month off!! Bailey has clearly not recovered his confidence from that late miss last week and Coutinho is only a fraction of the player he once was.

Congratulations to Stevenage. They deserved that win. In the meantime Emery now has the job of picking the team up from that debacle of his own making. He also needs to offload most of those second string players.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)