+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victor

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    To be fair Poggy it should be the bare minimum of any pro to work hard & put the effort it , try telling Iseka that lol , but Victor came off the bench for many of his appearances & knowing that you only have got to do a thirty minute shift means that you don"t have to pace yourself much & give your"e all knowing that you only have a short shift . I actually think Victor must think Derby are his favourite club to play against being that 2 of his total of 9 goals in four seasons were both winners against Derby , can we play you every week !!!!
    With regards to Leya - he stumbled into a club in total turmoil last season.
    None of the regular players - with the exception of Morris - came out of last season with any credibility.

Generally - we can only gauge Leya on YouTube clips of him.
    While he was here he was another like Victor that was very inconsistent.
    But there were glimpses that there was a player in there.
    I’m sure Duff would have shaped Leya up into a good 1st Division player.
    I’d welcome Leya back.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    With regards to Leya - he stumbled into a club in total turmoil last season.
    None of the regular players - with the exception of Morris - came out of last season with any credibility.

Generally - we can only gauge Leya on YouTube clips of him.
    While he was here he was another like Victor that was very inconsistent.
    But there were glimpses that there was a player in there.
    I’m sure Duff would have shaped Leya up into a good 1st Division player.
    I’d welcome Leya back.
    I know you do not attend Nudge & that is not a criticism but how on earth can you judge what effort any player puts in off the ball if you are not watching the match from the ground, tv coverage follows the ball not the whole picture & speaking personally from watching Iseka live he is bone idle & how can you welcome him back when you do not attend ? you cannot welcome back someone to somewhere when you are not there can you .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12