+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Dyche to Everton

Sean trying to sign Connor Gallagher from Chelsea, thank god for that, Brownhill is safe.

Good luck Sean,I'm sure you will keep Everton up.

Gallagher not interested, Brownhill back on.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Gallagher not interested, Brownhill back on.
    No current Burnley players will want to join up with Dyche. Trust me. All our squad is well safe of that eventuality

Michael Keane wanted out of Everton, as soon as he heard Dyche was signing he said he'd stay. Tarko could have left with a year on his contract, he refused to move and insisted on playing out the last year of his contract at Burnley, under Dyche.

UG was right and Brownhill doesn't sign for Everton, in fact no one signs for Everton and they end the January window with a weaker squad than they started with. I wonder if Sean ever did think of Brownhill as a possibility. I suppose there are always exceptions, but as a general rule, I'd say any club in a relegation battle that ends January weaker than they started it, ends up getting relegated.

Best of luck Sean, even you might have bitten off more than you can chew here.
    Last edited by sinkov; 01-02-2023 at 09:12 AM.

Sacking Lampard and not having a replacement already in place was madness.

The Everton fans are 100% correct, the Everton board is totally not fit for purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sacking Lampard and not having a replacement already in place was madness.

The Everton fans are 100% correct, the Everton board is totally not fit for purpose.
    They really are a basket case, not only have they not got any of the players they wanted, they didn't get the manager they wanted either, Sean's only there because Bielsa knocked them back. If anyone can keep them up it's Sean, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They really are a basket case, not only have they not got any of the players they wanted, they didn't get the manager they wanted either, Sean's only there because Bielsa knocked them back. If anyone can keep them up it's Sean, but I wouldn't put money on it.
    Bloody hell sinkov don't say that, yesterday I put quite a few bob on the Saints, Wolves and Cherries to get relegated.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)