+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dyche to Everton

Yes it probably does depend on Gordon army, if he goes I think we may well lose Brownhill, or maybe not, I'm only guessing. If Everton do put a bid in, maybe around £20 million he's gone, this is our MO now, selling players at a profit, I don't think Josh will have much of a say in it.

As for a tough ask for Sean, I'll be very, very surprised if he doesn't keep them up, all in a day's work for that lad.

I'll bet brownhill does not end up at Everton. They have escaped him once, I doubt they'll be wanting to sign for him again.

I was in the "Nelson" pub on Friday night in Ipswich with Dave Burnley and a dozen Clarets fans, to a man we think Dyche and VK will be meeting up in the EPL next season.

Dyche will keep them up.

Attachment 23362

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    ... to a man we think Dyche and VK will be meeting up in the EPL next season.
    Wot, no women?

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Wot, no women?
    If you have ever met that lot k_c you would know why there are no women around.

My wife sat quietly in a corner of the pub with two female Ipswich fans discussing the sort of stuff chicks discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

My wife sat quietly in a corner of the pub with two female Ipswich fans discussing the sort of stuff chicks discuss.
    Corry, what a set of w@nkers their husbands are, and how much it will cost for a new kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Corry, what a set of w@nkers their husbands are, and how much it will cost for a new kitchen.
    Funny you should say that mon ami...

Whst's going on at Goodison, they get the deal for Gordon done, so losing one of their best players, but they haven't yet got Dyche in situ. Something's not right here, does Dyche want a 2/3 year deal while they only want to commit for the rest of this season ? What's the problem, this was supposed to be done and dusted last Friday.

News reports suggest he has signed a 2.5 year deal and he's in the building.

It does seem to be taking a long time to sort for some reason, and time is what they haven't got. They need a replacement for Gordon and the window shuts tomorrow.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)